Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

starwatcher

contact with the council of nine

Recommended Posts

NASA continues to doctor photos of a giant black satellite orbiting earth, pole to pole. Could this be the 'Watchers', the council of Nine gods that feature throughout early civilization all over the planet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Stan Hail    190
6 hours ago, starwatcher said:

NASA continues to doctor photos of a giant black satellite orbiting earth, pole to pole. Could this be the 'Watchers', the council of Nine gods that feature throughout early civilization all over the planet?

Welcome aboard, Sounds interesting. Do you have a link  with some more information? 

I'm not a big "aliens" guy so I could be wrong but I thought it was supposed to be a council of 5?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Team Galil    28

Stan Hail lol for hail Satan.. cute 

Sorry the council of 9 is some cult nonsense it's a lie. Don't fall for it this is why you attracted the above attention. Avoid this stuff you're being lied to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Stan Hail    190
59 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

Stan Hail lol for hail Satan.. cute 

Sorry the council of 9 is some cult nonsense it's a lie. Don't fall for it this is why you attracted the above attention. Avoid this stuff you're being lied to.

I  have some interest in the possibility of intelligent extraterrestrial life but I'm in not that knowledgeable in alien theories. I really don't even have much of an opinion, primarily due to unreliable information. The interest I had in this  story is that I was wondering if by chance it may be related to the "black knight" satellite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
12 hours ago, starwatcher said:

NASA continues to doctor photos of a giant black satellite orbiting earth, pole to pole. Could this be the 'Watchers', the council of Nine gods that feature throughout early civilization all over the planet?

Nasa doctors photos? Hoo boy, do they ever! All cgi all the time. 

Never A Straight Answer. I also like their other name,

Nazi Astro-not Scam Artists.

Because Operation Paperclip brought them here in 1958. And in eleven (11) years they put a man on the moon, unimpeded by the Van Allen belts, using pre-Commodore computers, in a lunar module made of curtain rods, tarpaper, and a roll of gold foil. And a dune buggy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Amethyst    325
2 hours ago, grav said:

Nasa doctors photos? Hoo boy, do they ever! All cgi all the time. 

Never A Straight Answer. I also like their other name,

Nazi Astro-not Scam Artists.

Because Operation Paperclip brought them here in 1958. And in eleven (11) years they put a man on the moon, unimpeded by the Van Allen belts, using pre-Commodore computers, in a lunar module made of curtain rods, tarpaper, and a roll of gold foil. And a dune buggy!

I much prefer to call them a bunch of nassholes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    4,976
51 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

I much prefer to call them a bunch of nassholes

LOL

I too would like to know more about the council of nine. I think I've heard of it but I don't know what it is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 roamer    861
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I too would like to know more about the council of nine. I think I've heard of it but I don't know what it is.

 

Quote

One New Age channeling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians. This exclusive extract based on The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince looks at the sinister origins of The Nine

I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group.We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one.

The declaration above is typical of the channelled pronouncements of the Council of Nine - or just 'The Nine'. They contain all the usual New Age ingredients of grandiose statements, shaky grammar and unprovable predictions. But unlike all the other channelling cults, that of The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (see panel). Or could there be another reason, one that owes more to The X-Files than the Pyramid Texts? Although The Nine may appear to be quintessentially a modern phenomenon, our research uncovered its truly astonishing pedigree. In fact, the story begins nearly 50 years ago, in a private research laboratory in Glen Cove, Maine, called the Round Table Foundation, run by a medical doctor named Andrija Puharich (also known as Henry K Puharich).Set up in 1948 to research the paranormal, among the noted psychics studied at the Foundation were the famous Irish medium Eileen Garrett and the Dutch clairvoyant Peter Hurkos (Pieter van de Hirk).Prominent members included the influential philosopher and inventor Arthur M Young and the socialite Alice Bouverie (née Astor).

<snip>

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_nine_fortean.htm

 

More info about the 'Council of Nine':

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_council9.htm#top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 roamer    861
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Ah... New Age.

For sure. Remarkably, these channelings began in 1952 -- nearly two decades before the New Age movement (in the proper sense) began:

Quote

In December 1952, Puharich brought into his laboratory an Indian mystic named Dr D G Vinod, who began to channel The Nine or 'the Nine Principles'. In the months before Vinod returned to India, a group met regularly to hear The Nine's channelled wisdom. Never known for their modesty, The Nine proclaimed themselves to be God, stating "God is nobody else than we together, the Nine Principles of God."

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_nine_fortean.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×