Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Holy cow! I can't believe this is free online! Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope PDF

Cinnamon    23,154

http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf

This book is very expensive to buy. I lucked out and went to a flea market and was looking at the book. It's brand new condition with a dust jacket.  I asked him how much (cheapest one I'd found anywhere was 30.00) and he said: Anyone that can read a book that thick deserves to have it for fee.  And he gave it to me.  

Talon    716

Jay Dyer has an 8 part series on Tragedy and Hope.

Jay Dyer on Tragedy & Hope 1: Bankster Revolutions (Half)

It’s time! The first lecture series to cover the entirety of Dr. Carroll Quigley’s immense Tragedy & Hope. Here in part 1 we cover the banksters’ scams leading up to World War I, including gold certificates, how revolutionary ideals of classical liberalism were in fact bankster ideals, how false flags and a planned assassination led to World War I and ultimately who the true “Illuminati” were perpetrating these machinations. A series you won’t want to miss! This is the first half of talk no. 1, while the full talks and archives can be obtained by subscribing to JaysAnalysis for 4.95 a month or 60.00 a year at the PayPal links below.

Now, if I remember correctly from a few years ago, there's more than one version of the book online. Some are from a reprint and is considered to not be complete.  One group got their hands on a first edition and put it up online.  That's the one you want. I just can't remember which one it is.