Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perturbations

Ominous Sunsets and strange powerful luminosity , from the southern hemisphere

Perturbations   
Perturbations

This has always seemed like a subject that parallels an extremely dark event , to the overly played  veracity in which the govt . might possibly be taking steps to hide from public .  

The actual scientific conundrum , seemed more open and objective , with all the fervor and interest from astronomers 50 years ago , I have downloaded PDf after PDF of declassified meetings of Astronomical Society , published sound theories , such as Van De Camps "Dark Star " , or papers presented to , New Developments Regarding the KT Event and Other Catastrophes in Earth History , publications of the astronomical society of the Pacific , and countless others .

At some point It seemed ,  there was this deliberate push of propaganda ,  to  cover the truth , by inserting the idea being ridiculous into the minds of the public .

Perturbations   
Perturbations
7 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

:coffeetime:   Interesting.  What else do you have? 

A few days ago , I downloaded the free , "worldwide telescope", from Microsoft and astronomical society , there was an article that mentioned an extremely large object in the Pisces constellation , that can only be detected in inferred , like a brown dwarf star  or something , so sure enough , once you view the con stallion , Pisces using the "WISE" , inferred telescope  filter , there it is . 

Im not sure how old this photo was captured , but just seems ironic that this  constellation  can be seen in the southern hemisphere in November .

Quiet Storm    932

:hmm:Hmm.  Im not a believer,  nor a non believer in PX,  Nibiru,  etc. 

You can copy paste links to images here from imageshack.  If you want. 

Or gifs can directly embedd using gfycat.  If you are familiar with that. 

I like to keep an open mind on things.  Brown Dwarf in Pisces you say? 

Or something similar.  Well,  post anything else you may come up with. 

Lots of people like to keep a track on this subject. Thanks for the info. 

Perturbations   
Perturbations

Sounds good,   I have saved some interesting stuff over the years.

Quiet Storm    932
5 minutes ago, Perturbations said:

Sounds good,   I have saved some interesting stuff over the years.

You know the drill then,  links to pics,  webpages,  all that.  I'm interested,  and would really like to see some hard evidence of this phenomenon.  If you have some u-tube vids,  and cannot embed them for some reason just paste the link and I or someone will embedd it for you. 

Keep us posted!! 

No-biru   
No-biru

Another person studying " niburu " ?

Which clay tablets with cuneiform have you read and or studied that refer to a " planet nibiru " ?

Oh....what's that ?

You didn't go that deep ?

Perturbations   
Perturbations
11 hours ago, No-biru said:

Which clay tablets with cuneiform have you read and or studied that refer to a " planet nibiru " ?

Oh....what's that ?

I was mainly trying to open up a topic for discussion , its a fascinating subject , that has continued to perplex astronomers for over 200 years . 

Not such a subject that should be based on mysticism , aliens , ect.    I think we can thank a certain propaganda machine for that   narrative.

Planet X , was only a designation given , to some unknown source of perturbations  in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune ,  hence the term planet X.

The drift towards equilibrium that accounts for Brosche's rule of Angular Momentum and Binary Stars , shows that at a minimum of 60, 000 years a binary star can return to a close  perihelion to its twin , his calculations were related to our solar system.    Supposedly 85% of stars in the milky galaxy , have a binary . 

Cinnamon    23,080
12 hours ago, No-biru said:

Oh....what's that ?

You mad bro? 

Quiet Storm    932
33 minutes ago, Perturbations said:

I was mainly trying to open up a topic for discussion , its a fascinating subject , that has continued to perplex astronomers for over 200 years . 

Not such a subject that should be based on mysticism , aliens , ect.    I think we can thank a certain propaganda machine for that   narrative.

Planet X , was only a designation given , to some unknown source of perturbations  in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune ,  hence the term planet X.

The drift towards equilibrium that accounts for Brosche's rule of Angular Momentum and Binary Stars , shows that at a minimum of 60, 000 years a binary star can return to a close  perihelion to its twin , his calculations were related to our solar system.    Supposedly 85% of stars in the milky galaxy , have a binary . 

Thanks for the update.  Don't bother about the other anon posters,  look at your thread views.  Seems as if people are looking in and reading.  And as The Admin just said.  Welcome aboard,!!!