Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antarctican

SURFACE DWELLERS: Be Peaceful. ***My people will not allow nuclear war.***

With all the threats of nuclear war currently on the table, I would like to re-assure that as stated before:

**THE ANTARCTIC NATION WILL NOT PERMIT THE DESTRUCTION OF THE BIOSPHERE BY SURFACE-DWELLERS.**

Any and all launched nuclear devices will be eliminated before reaching their target.

Amethyst    325

Of course not, all the "leaders" talking this murder the globe meme are table pounding for the most part. Trying to generate some loosh meals is what I think this is mostly about.

It (nukes) goes against the laws of creation to kill off masses of people

Just now, Amethyst said:

Of course not, all the "leaders" talking this murder the globe meme are table pounding for the most part. Trying to generate some loosh meals is what I think this is mostly about.

Your leaders are prepared to sacrifice the majority of you and your planet. Do you not thing they are prepared to destroy a large percentage of the planet so they may control what is left? While much loosh will be collected in the sacrifice, the practical side of things has nothing to do with loosh harvesting. Do you think the trillions of dollars spent on bunkers is for nothing? 

The Antarctic Nation will not allow your leaders to destroy the biosphere. We honestly could not care less about the actions of surface-dwellers... unless it affects us. 

This will affect all. We will not allow it. 

Amethyst    325

I say, if they've got the balls to kill off the masses. Then they've got some heavy consequences to look forward to from the Creator, and I'm not a bit worried if they kill me or anyone of us. I'll just consciously move on to where I belong afterwards when this vessal dies. We are eternal and we should definitely fear nothing of these parasites regardless. They are and will be damned

dbeers02    196
5 minutes ago, Antarctican said:

Your leaders are prepared to sacrifice the majority of you and your planet. Do you not thing they are prepared to destroy a large percentage of the planet so they may control what is left? While much loosh will be collected in the sacrifice, the practical side of things has nothing to do with loosh harvesting. Do you think the trillions of dollars spent on bunkers is for nothing? 

The Antarctic Nation will not allow your leaders to destroy the biosphere. We honestly could not care less about the actions of surface-dwellers... unless it affects us. 

This will affect all. We will not allow it. 

Just what can you do? Ive read your threads. They are interesting. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but really, what can you do?

5 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

I say, if they've got the balls to kill off the masses. Then they've got some heavy consequences to look forward to from the Creator, and I'm not a bit worried if they kill me or anyone of us. I'll just consciously move on to where I belong afterwards when this vessal dies. We are eternal and we should definitely fear nothing of these parasites regardless. They are and will be damned

See, the thing is that they do not feel they will have to face the Creator. By highjacking His reality and attaining immortality, they may eternally exist within the creation. This is their ultimate (and VERY attainable) goal

6 minutes ago, dbeers02 said:

Just what can you do? Ive read your threads. They are interesting. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but really, what can you do?

We have technology that can combat most events. Missiles can be brought down easily with directed energy. Or the nuclear blasts can be negated. To put it in Layman's terms the technology works in a similar way to noise-cancelling headphones.

Nuclear war would destabilize the energy field that is used for interstellar travel. This cannot be permitted as we do not have the technology to repair such damage.

Amethyst    325
1 hour ago, Antarctican said:

See, the thing is that they do not feel they will have to face the Creator. By highjacking His reality and attaining immortality, they may eternally exist within the creation. This is their ultimate (and VERY attainable) goal

I highly doubt that they'll get very far, they will be nulled out of existence my friend

1 hour ago, Team Galil said:

My grandfather watched Japan get nuked in WW2 and nobody stepped in. lol You're such a joker.. 

I am talking about MADD. Not joking at all. We will not allow the planet to become partially inhabitable. 

For the record, the nuking of thousands of innocent Japanese was terrorist war-crime.

20 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

I highly doubt that they'll get very far, they will be nulled out of existence my friend

It has happened in the past, and will most certainly happen again.