Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Confirm: Ready to File Charges Against Clinton!

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    23,074

Sources within the New York Police Department are confirming that the NYPD is currently investigating allegations that Bill Clinton performed sexual acts on underage girls ranging from 5 to 14 years old in recent years. These reports have been confirmed my multiple others, and it appears that the NYPD is closing in on the former President.

According to senior sources within the department, investigators are making plans to bring charges against Clinton and his accomplices after finding new information in Anthony Wiener’s emails this weekend.

News broke in May that Clinton’s relationship with known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein extended much further than previously reported.[…]

Now, sources within the NYPD are saying their investigation has evolved to focus on Clinton exclusively after several of the emails found on disgraced former Congressman Anthony Wiener’s laptop implicate Clinton in an international child sex ring.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/police-sources-confirm-officials-charges-bill-clinton-pedophile/#ixzz4OtzIEroM

Can it be true? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    573

I hope so. That old piece of shi$t needs to get locked up for the rest of his life period... But then again, it would not surprise me if this is not all smoke and mirrors, for something bigger that is about to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Amethyst    325

Dude, those sick F*cks... I don't doubt it one bit the shit they do to kids, they shouldn't be allowed to breathe. In prison they should let prison justice be served and put them in with the general population. See how that works for them, there is a strict code which is followed by inmates, you don't rape and kill women, and you SURE as F*ck don't do that to kids either!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,168
1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

Dude, those sick F*cks... I don't doubt it one bit the shit they do to kids, they shouldn't be allowed to breathe. In prison they should let prison justice be served and put them in with the general population. See how that works for them, there is a strict code which is followed by inmates, you don't rape and kill women, and you SURE as F*ck don't do that to kids either!!!

Well you all realize what this means right??? We were right about this... the underage sex stuff... the corruption..... so does that mean they are also actually reptilians....??? we might as well tick every box right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Amethyst    325
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Well you all realize what this means right??? We were right about this... the underage sex stuff... the corruption..... so does that mean they are also actually reptilians....??? we might as well tick every box right!

At this point... There's a strong possibility that they are either body snatched and a entity is living through them, or yes they are of that lineage of the bloodline of Set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,168
Just now, Amethyst said:

At this point... There's a strong possibility that they are either body snatched and a entity is living through them, or yes they are of that lineage of the bloodline of Set

When i said things were going to get biblical i did not know just how correct that might turn out to be :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,074

 Everything they do is evil! EVERYTHING!  What do they do that is good, that has no profit motive behind it or the deaths of people?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CTTE    30
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well you all realize what this means right??? We were right about this... the underage sex stuff... the corruption..... so does that mean they are also actually reptilians....??? we might as well tick every box right!

Hahahahaha!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

When i said things were going to get biblical i did not know just how correct that might turn out to be :D

I guess you can feel it too something massive is about to go down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,400
25 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well you all realize what this means right??? We were right about this... the underage sex stuff... the corruption..... so does that mean they are also actually reptilians....??? we might as well tick every box right!

 

Reptilians, I would say no, but, monsters and evil demons, a big fat YES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,400

I'm now 62 years old, but I remember when I was around 12 how me and my friends would do research on all this child pornography. We came across something called NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association.) We couldn't believe what we were reading, and I see that they are still in existence today.

We also researched how some of the super wealthy would hop on a plane to fly anywhere in the world to have sex with babies. I'm talking babies still in diapers. They, of course, killed them in the process.

That was 50 years ago, so this kind of sick shit has been happening for a very long time.

Obviously, some very powerful people are protecting them. Probably because they are involved in it themselves as well.

Note: We didn't have computers at that time, but me and my friends had really good connections even at 12 years old!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×