Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    23,095

The FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation that has been going on for more than a year has now taken a "very high priority," separate sources with intimate knowledge of the probe tell Fox News.

FBI agents have interviewed and re-interviewed multiple people on the foundation case, which is looking into possible pay for play interaction between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. The FBI's White Collar Crime Division is handling the investigation.

Even before the WikiLeaks dumps of alleged emails linked to the Clinton campaign, FBI agents had collected a great deal of evidence, law enforcement sources tell Fox News.

"There is an avalanche of new information coming in every day," one source told Fox News, who added some of the new information is coming from the WikiLeaks documents and new emails.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html

:cheer: :chuckle: :popcorn:  I'd bet Hillary's head already exploded and it's just not hit the news yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    573

More reason, to make sure, she does not see the inside of the WH.. I hope they are also monitoring the voting fraud, which BTW, does not seem to get talked about much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,095

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Good grief!  It just keeps on and on!  See videos, for you with limited band width, there are transcripts at the link as well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

"There is an avalanche of new information coming in every day," one source told Fox News, who added some of the new information is coming from the WikiLeaks documents and new emails

Hopefully they will connect the dots back to George Soros and reveal the connections to the globalists' think-tank "saferworld".

“Saferworld” also plays a major role at Control Arms. Listing Open Society as a major financial backer, Saferworld is a self-proclaimed leader in the war against private firearms ownership and has spent billions moving third world aliens into Europe and particularly Scandinavia for the sole purpose of white genocide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,095
Just now, Team Uzi said:

Hopefully they will connect the dots back to George Soros and reveal the connections to the globalists' think-tank "saferworld".

“Saferworld” also plays a major role at Control Arms. Listing Open Society as a major financial backer, Saferworld is a self-proclaimed leader in the war against private firearms ownership and has spent billions moving third world aliens into Europe and particularly Scandinavia for the sole purpose of white genocide.

Soros got hacked awhile back! And there is hardly a trace of it anywhere, that old ******* is powerful, like a demon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,095

Oh, and Soros evil spawn who is not even from my state, is dumping millions into anti-gun legislation here in California. I'm not going to be satisfied with this purge halfway, all of them have to GO and that means every snake on Medusa's head must be chopped off completely never to move again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
6 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

I hope they are also monitoring the voting fraud, which BTW, does not seem to get talked about much

Oh but they will.

You see, that's the plan, last minute to cancel the election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×