Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COBO Member

SHOULD I BUST HIM AGAIN??

COBO Member    3,351

Anyone visited Jim Stone's blog today?  http://82.221.129.208/basepaget2.html He's got supposedly pre-fabricated election results that show Hillary winning the election, which he has predicted she would steal through voter fraud.

Scrolling down, I saw he had specifically the results to be reported on a Memphis TV station so I clicked the link. In that list, they have the Arkansas Medical Cannabis Initiative passing. Problem is, that initiative was removed from the ballot almost two(?) weeks ago.

I called him out once before when I knew I was absolutely right that he was using bogus pics to bolster his theory. Should I do it again?

Cinnamon    23,079
9 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Anyone visited Jim Stone's blog today?  http://82.221.129.208/basepaget2.html He's got supposedly pre-fabricated election results that show Hillary winning the election, which he has predicted she would steal through voter fraud.

Scrolling down, I saw he had specifically the results to be reported on a Memphis TV station so I clicked the link. In that list, they have the Arkansas Medical Cannabis Initiative passing. Problem is, that initiative was removed from the ballot almost two(?) weeks ago.

I called him out once before when I knew I was absolutely right that he was using bogus pics to bolster his theory. Should I do it again?

I don't visit his blog. But if you have proof, then go for it. 

26 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

How are you going to call him out? Does he frequent here?

Jim Stone sounds like he "stoned" to me.

COBO Member    3,351
24 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

How are you going to call him out? Does he frequent here?

Jim Stone sounds like he "stoned" to me.

Same way I did before. There's a message pane for responses.

Back when MH17 was shot down by US/CIA forces, he was pushing the claim that the aircraft was actually MH370. He didn't realize some folks actually knew the window configurations of different models. He actually posted a retraction of sorts claiming he'd jumped the gun and not confirmed the pics first. I got one in the W column of "my journal".

Walk Softly    2,694
20 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I got one in the W column of "my journal".

Be careful with those journals.  They are not what they seem.  Likely nefarious.