Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

The Startling Plan Of Black Lives Matter: Will They Succeed?

Ukshep    20,111

I am going to tell you something that seems so foreign to many of you that you may not believe at first. You may dismiss it as a conspiracy theory — but listen. I know how it looks, I know how it sounds. I wouldn’t believe it myself if I hadn’t come across the facts of the matter. So I encourage you to research the matter and draw your own conclusions.

The shockingly disturbing fact of the matter is that there are white puppeteers behind black lives matter who are working towards the destruction of racial relations. They wish only to promote more racial chaos for their own personal gain.  Their goal is political profiteering and Marxism. They want to preserve their own careers of profiteering off of racial chaos.

In other words, black lives don’t matter to “Black Lives Matter”. At least not to the white leaders behind the dark shadows on the top of the organization. That’s why the leftists–or more specifically the white anarchist-marxists–are using blacks like soldiers on the front lines, hoping they are killed by cops so they become martyrs.

If you are well read, you probably know all about the racist profiteer Shaun King – the white person who cheated another black person out of a scholarship by claiming to be black so he could qualify instead under affirmative action laws instead of whomever was next in line… The person who somehow became one of the pro Marxist “leaders” of BLM… at least as much as he could after others in the movement realized he was a fraud.

http://ibankcoin.com/donaldspenthouse/2016/11/01/the-startling-plan-of-black-lives-matter-will-they-succeed/

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

The shockingly disturbing fact of the matter is that there are white puppeteers behind black lives matter who are working towards the destruction of racial relations

Dude,

They are not white.

They are the same ethnic group that started the NAACP, the Black Panthers and any other negro organization that comes to mind.

They are J E W S !

Thousands of years , and they're still up to their old tricks!

Ukshep    20,111
10 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Dude,

They are not white.

They are the same ethnic group that started the NAACP, the Black Panthers and any other negro organization that comes to mind.

They are J E W S !

Thousands of years , and they're still up to their old tricks!

Not my words :D

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not my words :D

Fact is, Blacks couldn't organize a drawer of socks, even if they were all the same color.

They are merely the pawns of the Chosenites.

Dewdrop    52

"Seals was a proudly local activist and a fierce critic of the national Black Lives Matter movement. He had argued that prominent Black Lives Matter leaders had hijacked the Ferguson protests and then failed to give enough back to the community that had catalyzed the movement."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/ferguson-protest-leader-darren-seals-shot-dead-burning-car

"In a Twitter post last year, Seals wrote: “#BlackLivesMatter is a gay/feminist movement not a black movement they are not ‘leaders’ they’re thieves who exploited the work of black ppl.”"