Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timetraveler2015

Anonymous threatening DDOS at 3PM PST today

thedudeabides    2,372
4 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

So this IS fake? I fell for it, Doh!

Wait, sorry. I thought that was linking to the fake 0hour page. it is the legitimate one. I had not seen any real outages. But now facebook just cut off on me. 

Just Looking   
Just Looking

0hour isnt anon but has a connect. Mouthy idiot but dont ignore his page. He's has the right info. DDOS attack took place and is still in place. Follow the links to see it in action. 

RabidWolf    1,074

0 ‏@0HOUR1___  2m2 minutes ago
We are going to knock all of the US internet off line and take the headlines for TRUMP 

How does that help, anything? lol 

Ukshep    19,873
1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

0 ‏@0HOUR1___  2m2 minutes ago
We are going to knock all of the US internet off line and take the headlines for TRUMP 

How does that help, anything? lol 

Flawed logic. All dictators face that issue.

Dewdrop    52

Wonder what Jane Doe is getting paid. Never came forward during the primaries... Never count out the Queen of dirt... Not exactly pro Trump but I want the corruption, the  global corruption to at least slow down. Where's Trump's bombshell ? There should be enough with the FBI and Wiki but the average voter, who's been inundated his whole life with Democrats are cool and caring , needs a hammer to their head, a smoking gun that still smokes... 

Cinnamon    22,782
Just now, Mr. Anonymous said:

Fake anon account...great.

Since they're anon... lol how you ever going to know if it's a real account or not?