Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

The culling has begun

Cinnamon    22,787

It's starting!  Weiner's checking himself in (insert Hillary cough here) to the sex clinic is just the start. 

Any guesses on who's next?  My guess is that Huma will be Arkancided or be met with a terrible accident somehow.  

They're trying to drain their own swamp now.  There will probably be people murdered and otherwise taken out like Weiner, but lesser names that we don't know, my guess is that it's already happening and has been for awhile now. 

Somebody better lock that ***** up now because this can go anywhere at this point.  They've got the sex pictures of them all or else Weiner would not be confined. 

Thoughts? 

Quiet Storm    932

Your right.  It's on,  and every man/woman for themselves. 

Stay sharp.  Next few days/weeks will beinteresting to say the least. 

Cinnamon    22,787
1 minute ago, Quiet Storm said:

Your right.  It's on,  and every man/woman for themselves. 

Stay sharp.  Next few days/weeks will beinteresting to say the least. 

This is very convenient, I thought. 

Quiet Storm    932

Right,  as per my thread on false flags.  We all need to be alert at all times right now.  Not just FF,  but everyday nutjobs,  isis attacks,  lone wolves (supposedly)  just anything.  Earthquakes,  whatever. 

Planetary vibe is tight and tensions are at an all time high. 

Across the board,  all countries,  people,  nations, etc. 

Kman   
Kman
24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's starting!  Weiner's checking himself in (insert Hillary cough here) to the sex clinic is just the start. 

Any guesses on who's next?  My guess is that Huma will be Arkancided or be met with a terrible accident somehow.  

They're trying to drain their own swamp now.  There will probably be people murdered and otherwise taken out like Weiner, but lesser names that we don't know, my guess is that it's already happening and has been for awhile now. 

Somebody better lock that ***** up now because this can go anywhere at this point.  They've got the sex pictures of them all or else Weiner would not be confined. 

Thoughts? 

Yup because these people are low ranked, yes even Hilliary and Bill and if this all gets followed through it leads to very high ranked secretive people. In the great tradition you eject all the rubbish through the torpedo tube and go silent and deep and hope they think you are dead so they don't look further...... so to speak.

Legend has it to join these people you need to kill kids or adults or have sex with them and it is filmed as insurance. Sociopaths can't work with each other unless they know they can destroy each other such is the low levels of trust. In order to create this large group enterprise they are involved in they have been bringing people in but only if they are prepared to taint themselves before the others of the group in some thing legally compromising which will destroy them. That is the ticket price to get in.

But this has gone all wrong for them and instead of one person being exposed it is exposing a lot of them, all the way to the top.

I would suggest with all the insurance files we have already seen it is too late to kill these people to make it go away. Kill them and the insurance is still going to get out.

Quiet Storm    932

The real ugly stuff will never be talked about.  Things to do with dead bodies,  animals,  perversions beyond belief.   Most old school CT people have already been exposed to this research,  but it always goes to a dead end,  then dropped,  never talked about anymore. 

Ted Gunderson,  remember him?  Former FBI,  Satanic Ritual Child Abuse researcher.  

Many more names on the list of researchers,  it all just goes dark after a while. 

Too much for the human mind to handle i suppose.  Very very sick people run this planet,  and they do very,  very,  Disturbing things. 

grav   
grav

Just hope Weiner and Comey don't get in the same car or plane. 

Cinnamon    22,787
41 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

The real ugly stuff will never be talked about.  Things to do with dead bodies,  animals,  perversions beyond belief.   Most old school CT people have already been exposed to this research,  but it always goes to a dead end,  then dropped,  never talked about anymore. 

Ted Gunderson,  remember him?  Former FBI,  Satanic Ritual Child Abuse researcher.  

Many more names on the list of researchers,  it all just goes dark after a while. 

Too much for the human mind to handle i suppose.  Very very sick people run this planet,  and they do very,  very,  Disturbing things. 

We just found out they are selling baby parts and using the stem cells (fountain of youth!) for something... it doesn't get much worse than that. 

Cinnamon    22,787
Just now, Dewdrop said:

Convenient, I think there are laws about contacting people in treatment... Keep him away.

Yes I was thinking that very thing and wondering if they might just declare him incompetent and that's the end of that! 

Quiet Storm    932
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We just found out they are selling baby parts and using the stem cells (fountain of youth!) for something... it doesn't get much worse than that. 

Horrifying.