Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

‘DNC Nuclear Arsenal’. The second file is labeled ‘Intimate XXX’,contains naked pictures of Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton, and a teenage girl

Ukshep    20,234

Kent Dunn Intel Report Private Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton As Part of Pedophile Sex Ring, ISIS Created By Members of Congress, Military Confirms No Elections in 2016.

This update is in regards to the private emails of Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin found on the computer of Huma’s pedophile husband, Anthony Weiner.

The files in the folder named “Life Insurance” contained emails that revealed bombshell evidence that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin are running a pedophile sex ring. Out of the 650,000 emails on Anthony Weiner’s computer, 11,112 emails are specifically related to Huma.

Kent Dunn says there is information regarding the true founders of ISIS terrorist group. ISIS was created by the CIA in collaboration with the Israeli Mossad. The inventors of ISIS are Joe Lieberman, John McCain, and Lindsey Graham.

There are three files that are in the folder labeled “Life Insurance” , one of which is called ‘DNC Nuclear Arsenal’. The second file is labeled ‘Intimate XXX’, which contains naked pictures of Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton, and a teenage girl having sex. The Third file was not mentioned?

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/11/02/kent-dunn-intel-report-you-gotta-see-this-one/

Oh man! This is bombshell! But i do not want to see a naked hillary clinton!.... I think i just threw up a little!

Quiet Storm    932

When will they arrest the perps?  This should be happening right now!! 

Child pedophiles??  And they are not in cuffs yet??  

Im not understanding something correctly  I suppose. 

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
3 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Illuminati and their top servants are above the law,.  Well, for the time-being anyways.

COBO Member    3,355
18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh man! This is bombshell! But i do not want to see a naked hillary clinton!.... I think i just threw up a little!

You know, I hesitated coming to this thread for fear there were pics attached!

Ukshep    20,234
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

You know, I hesitated coming to this thread for fear there were pics attached!

as should we all.....

COBO Member    3,355
9 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

And people wonder why, while so many (not the least of which included the MSM), were slamming Comey, Obama stepped up and supported him. You don't suppose...?

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

as should we all.....

The strange thing is that we all knew that this was going on for a very long time.

Other people must have known and chose not to do anything about it.

Hopefully the emails provide enough evidence to stop that monster in her tracks.

Incidentally, I believe that Huma has already fled the country and is living in Saudi Arabia or Israel.

Wyatt Earp   
Wyatt Earp
9 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

The strange thing is that we all knew that this was going on for a very long time.

Other people must have known and chose not to do anything about it.

Hopefully the emails provide enough evidence to stop that monster in her tracks.

Incidentally, I believe that Huma has already fled the country and is living in Saudi Arabia or Israel.

They will all spill the beans on each other. The purge has begun

Stan Hail    193

Am I the only one who is looking forward to the possibility of some nude Huma Abedin photos getting leaked?

On the down side and I'm guessing a lot will depend on how she tends the garden, but we could also get undeniable evidence that she was a victim of genital mutilation at the hands of her zealot parents as well. I've always wondered if Huma was a honey trap muslim brotherhood operative. She'd have a hard time picking two more powerful,depraved and corrupt people to have the closest ties to in Washington than Weiner and Clinton .

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 minute ago, Wyatt Earp said:

They will all spill the beans on each other. The purge has begun

They (DNC) are like a room of retarded millennials . Self absorbed children who will melt down and scream foul play.

I love to hear the sound of kicking and screaming as they are dragged from their positions of power and influence.