Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

RELEASE: #PodestaEmails26 - Time to pay attention (They contain deleted emails now)

Ukshep    20,234

Fwd: Heads up

From:john.podesta@gmail.com To: jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com, bfallon@hillaryclinton.com, cheryl.mills@gmail.com, hsamuelson@cdmillsgroup.com, kschake@hillaryclinton.com, nmerrill@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2015-05-19 11:12

Additional chances for mischief.

Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Subject: Heads up
To: John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com>

There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails. Another filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that
indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the emails.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150#efmAAGAAmABWABkACiACqACvAC7ADXAIF

Ukshep    20,234

Simas update - planning to keep credibility

From:robbymook2015@gmail.com To: hrod17@clintonemail.com, john.podesta@gmail.com, huma@clintonemail.com Date: 2015-01-02 21:57

Madame Secretary,
I will make sure all relevant information is in your briefing for the DWS
meeting, but I wanted to provide an update in case it comes in handy
earlier.

--He asked what he should communicate to POTUS regarding the convention and
I reiterated our point of view. I flagged that you will not state a
preference if asked by DWS.

--He said that DWS will probably bring up at your meeting that they're
thinking of hiring a general election planner and he said it would be
helpful for you to reinforce that this is very important. He recommended
demurring to on who the person should be, so you don't get caught up in
those politics.

--I asked that he make sure she has meetings scheduled with other potential
candidates, so they can credibly say they're meeting with everyone

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40823#efmAKRAMe

Ukshep    20,234

Hillary's Ukrainian Donor, That Has Trade Links With Iran, Wants A Meeting With Bill.

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 9:58:55 AM
To: Amitabh Desai
Cc: Jon Davidson; Margaret Steenburg; Jake Sullivan; Dan Schwerin; Huma Abedin; John Podesta
Subject: Re: Victor Pinchuk

Victor Pinchuk is relentlessly following up (including this morning) about a meeting with WJC in London or anywhere in Europe.

I sense this is so important because Pinchuk is under Putin's heel right now, feeling a great degree of pressure and pain for his many years of nurturing stronger ties with the West.

I get all the downsides and share the concerns. I am happy to go back and say no. It would just be good to know what WJC (and HRC and you all) would like to do, because this will likely impact the future of this relationship, and slow walking our reply will only reinforce his growing angst.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43317#efmAGUAHxATWAT_AW-AZN

Ukshep    20,234

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Brian Fallon <bfallon@hillaryclinton.com> wrote: >>>>

The print stories on Cuba will largely be pre-written in the morning based on excerpts that we are providing tonight (Dan has gotten HRC signoff on them already for this purpose).

The reporters will do some tiddying up of the stories as the speech is delivered/completed, but they will largely be filed as she goes on. >>>> >>>> In terms of TV, the first stories on health won't pop until 2. 1 pm is just when we will quietly approach the reporters. So that gives a window for the cables to (a) take the speech live possibly, and (b) for midday cable shows like Andrea Mitchell to talk about it afterwards (she will be live from outside the speech venue). >>>>

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42597

Ukshep    20,234

Now i wonder why they want would to hide that they met?? Hmmm!

Fw: Google Alert - Tony Podesta

John, let me know if I need to pull the logs from April 4 and August 4.

"On March 26, 2014, a week after John Podesta made his remarks about the environmental movement and fracking, Tony had a meeting with the White House. On April 4 and August 4, the logs show, Tony Podesta met with John Podesta in the White House."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42455#efmAAGABNABPAFF

Ukshep    20,234
Just now, Ukshep said:

Now i wonder why they want would to hide that they met?? Hmmm!

Fw: Google Alert - Tony Podesta

John, let me know if I need to pull the logs from April 4 and August 4.

"On March 26, 2014, a week after John Podesta made his remarks about the environmental movement and fracking, Tony had a meeting with the White House. On April 4 and August 4, the logs show, Tony Podesta met with John Podesta in the White House."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42455#efmAAGABNABPAFF

This could be the smoking gun!

Ukshep    20,234

RE: Hillary Clinton - Ottawa

From:Huma@clintonemail.com To: mbrowne@americanprogress.org Date: 2014-10-03 19:22

Hi Matt - We have no meeting planned with Baird but we understand we are seeing both Baird and Trudeau backstage at the event. As Trudeaus team is aware, there was some unhappiness that they used this event to raise money for their political party when this was supposed to be a completely apolitical event. But regardless, I think we are set for Monday and she will see him backstage.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43382

Ukshep    20,234

To: robbymook@gmail.com
Date: 2014-12-18 00:15
Subject: Re: Political meetings

agree with Huma

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Robert Mook <robbymook@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That's a very good point on Joel...She's in DC the first week in Jan, right? I'd do it then if we can. Stuff is going to leak and I think it's so important that she be the first to reach out to him(Its Biden they talk about).
>
John/Cheryl, thoughts?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42467

Ukshep    20,234

To: jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com, john.podesta@gmail.com, kristinakschake@gmail.com, robbymook2015@gmail.com, pir@hrcoffice.com
Date: 2015-03-13 23:02
Subject: RE: emails from Hillary for Gridiron

I like the “we still on for yoga part”

Im not sure you need the second line

From: Jennifer Palmieri [mailto:jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 8:21 PM
To: Huma Abedin; John Podesta; Kristina Schake; Robby Mook; Philippe Reines
Subject: Fwd: emails from Hillary for Gridiron

Jon Lovett wrote Terry's speech and came up with a new these tweets. See if HRC one seems okay. For our and Terry's politics I would not do Biden one.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Josh Schwerin <joshschwerin@gmail.com<mailto:joshschwerin@gmail.com>>
Date: March 13, 2015 at 7:47:41 PM EDT
To: Jesse Ferguson <jesse@jesseferguson.com<mailto:jesse@jesseferguson.com>>, Nick Merrill <nmerrill@hrcoffice.com<mailto:nmerrill@hrcoffice.com>>, Jennifer Palmieri <jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com<mailto:jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com>>, Kristina Schake <kristinakschake@gmail.com<mailto:kristinakschake@gmail.com>>

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Coy, Brian (GOV)" <Brian.Coy@governor.virginia.gov<mailto:Brian.Coy@governor.virginia.gov>>
Date: March 13, 2015 at 7:40:23 PM EDT
To: Josh Schwerin <joshschwerin@gmail.com<mailto:joshschwerin@gmail.com>>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Jon Lovett <jonlovett@gmail.com<mailto:jonlovett@gmail.com>>
Date: March 13, 2015 at 7:26:45 PM EDT
To: "Coy, Brian (GOV)" <Brian.Coy@governor.virginia.gov<mailto:Brian.Coy@governor.virginia.gov>>
Subject: Re: emails from Hillary for Gridiron

OK, take or leave but if here is some fodder if you want.

Everybody knows Hillary got in trouble for using her personal email. But it was truly personal.

FROM: HRod16@clintonemail.com<mailto:HRod16@clintonemail.com>
TO: MackerVAgov@gmail.com<mailto:MackerVAgov@gmail.com>

We still on for yoga? Want to get my shavasana on.(Shavasana means corpse pose in yoga???)

And she's not the only one.

From: JerseyBoyChrisC@yahoo.com<mailto:JerseyBoyChrisC@yahoo.com>
To: Bruce@Springsteen.com<mailto:Bruce@Springsteen.com>

I miss you. I miss talking to you. Forget it, I'm just kidding. I shouldn't have sent this. Unless you agree. Call me?

Though I guess this one is kinda borderline:

From: GWBush43@altavista.com<mailto:Bush43@altavista.com>
To: JebBush45@gmail.com<mailto:Bush45@gmail.com>

Miss u, bro. By the way I asked dad's lawyer friend (Clarence Thomas) and you're wrong: nothing in the constitoosh says I can't be VICE president.

But I really think this should have stayed private:

FROM: JoeyBiden@geocities.com<mailto:JoeyBiden@geocities.com> TO: BarackH@gmail.co.ke<mailto:BarackH@gmail.co.ke>

OK, I cann barely type this but my hand i sstuck insdie the vendign machine aand if I let go I lose the snickers, tell me what to do boss.

The above email is weird.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42474

Some strange spellings that look like coded messages? and zero respect for the constitoosh

Walk Softly    2,694
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

OK, I cann barely type this but my hand i sstuck insdie the vendign machine aand if I let go I lose the snickers, tell me what to do boss.

Probably a coincidence, but the extra letters spell NSA. 

CANN, SSTUCK, AAND

Tell me what to do boss. 

Who knows.