Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Veritas - Major Hillary Donor Inside Dem Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head"

Ukshep    20,168

Major Hillary Donor Inside Dem Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head"

Another veritas video - Just released!

In this video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross. In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.

“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously f***ed in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them. Maybe they think ‘if I help them we’ll get along okay; somehow I’ll save my race by working with the murderers,’” said Barber at a fundraiser for Ross on the Upper West Side of New York City on September 19, 2016.

Ukshep    20,168
4 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

I was hoping this was going to involve somebody closer to the Clinton campaign, but it shows the true colors of the liberal establishment.

I was thinking it would be different too.

The message it sends though is clear.... "They think Blacks vote against their own self interest by voting republican" But in all honesty the truth and message of the veritas video is stupid and moronic. Because in truth the facts we already know. "For years blacks have voted against their own self interests by voting liberal democrat, with obama, and now hillary" - whats really funny is obama stuck it to them good. And hillary is trying to do the same.

Promise those at the bottom of the income barrel the world. They have so many votes and they want change. So yes they promise them shit and give them nothing.

For generations blacks have voted for those who pretend to love them. They better start waking up and voting for someone who has their best interests in mind.

/rant

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

In the interests of bipartisanship, i dont think this is direct racism. I think itis more like compartmentalised disparagement towards black republicans.

So while its not extremely damaging to Hillary, it will solidify Trumps Black vote.

Ukshep    20,168
4 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

In the interests of bipartisanship, i dont think this is direct racism. I think itis more like compartmentalised disparagement towards black republicans.

So while its not extremely damaging to Hillary, it will solidify Trumps Black vote.

I agree with that assessment! But am i the only one that see's its factually the other way around?

Jjust Lookin   
Jjust Lookin

I'm on the other side of the atlantic in a country with a huge majority white population, so i have to admit its not a social issue that i have much understanding of beyond what i can research through alt media.

CGK    2,626

United we stand, divided we fall...regardless of skin color.

Stan Hail    192

Meh.

This may be a big strike against  Benjamin Barber in the eyes of black republicans and some independents but I'm guessing what he said may resonate as truth with most black democrats. I won't be surprised if both Deborah Ross and Hillary  Clinton come out this one pretty much unscathed.

Walk Softly    2,694
8 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

Meh.

This may be a big strike against  Benjamin Barber in the eyes of black republicans and some independents but I'm guessing what he said may resonate as truth with most black democrats. I won't be surprised if both Deborah Ross and Hillary  Clinton come out this one pretty much unscathed.

Agreed.  Most blacks see republican blacks as traitors.  

This video could even help the dems.  

I see it going either way, and likely staying pretty neutral.  

Stan Hail    192
1 hour ago, CGK said:

United we stand, divided we fall...regardless of skin color.

I totally agree. When I was growing up as a  kid in the 70's & 80's the message was unity and tolerance. We were told to accept all people as what they are and to judge everyone individually.  Somewhere along the line, to me it seems like the 90's, the idea of unity was replaced with diversity and political correctness has since become the order of the day.

diversity:

1.the state or fact of being diverse; difference; unlikeness: diversity of opinion.

2.variety; multiformity.

3.a point of difference.

4.the inclusion of individuals representing more than one national origin, color, religion, socioeconomic stratum, sexual orientation, etc.: diversity in the workplace.

unity:

1.the state of being one; oneness.

2.a whole or totality as combining all its parts into one.

3.he state or fact of being united or combined into one, as of the parts of a whole; unification.

4.absence of diversity; unvaried or uniform character.

5.oneness of mind, feeling, etc., as among a number of persons; concord, harmony, or agreement.

The two words I highlighted are literally antonyms of one another. The current generation of young adults and the children currently growing up have not been taught that unity is the way towards peace. Instead, they have been taught diversity and are being divided and set against one another. How they slipped that by everyone without so much as a peep is beyond me but they did it and it seems to have taken hold. I personally believe the number 1 culprit is the public school system that spends more time with our children than most parents are able to, so our children grow up with the value and belief systems set forth by the state instead of the values and traditions of their families. It's sick  and it shocks me how many parents are completely unaware or ok with it. It's one of the issues I would really like to see a major public awakening on.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Understandably, blacks need direction.

Fortunately a few know when they've been had.