Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Off The Grid , Sustainable Living , The Eco Capsule (2015)

25 posts in this topic

Cool....I want one Neo!!!

​Just thinking about living away fro society in one of these things makes me incredibly happy. Hopefully I'd be self sufficient. he only worry is if I have health problems there is no medical attention(unless there is company) lol but ....then again. heh.

I like. But why is it only suitable for one year living off grid? 

Some shots of the interior here

http://www.ecocapsule.sk/interior

​Sweet. I want SEVERAL of them. They will accompany my pyramid dome idea. :D Plus my helping the homeless idea. Hm. Yeah...I won't be super rich ever so most of those ideas won't happen. But it's ok. :D This eco capsule is possible though I guess depending on the cost.

​Just thinking about living away fro society in one of these things makes me incredibly happy. Hopefully I'd be self sufficient. he only worry is if I have health problems there is no medical attention(unless there is company) lol but ....then again. heh.

​That's a biggie for me too. I would love to be more remote but I couldn't justify putting my family too far from an ER. 

​Sweet. I want SEVERAL of them. They will accompany my pyramid dome idea. :D Plus my helping the homeless idea. Hm. Yeah...I won't be super rich ever so most of those ideas won't happen. But it's ok. :D This eco capsule is possible though I guess depending on the cost.

​They say they are announcing the price towards the end of this year. I can't imagine it will be cheap - looks far too sexy for that!

Pyramid dome? Spill the beans :)

Ohhh I love it...so cool!!   A perfect little home for a pixie!!

Yeah was wondering the same...why only for 1 year?  

​They say they are announcing the price towards the end of this year. I can't imagine it will be cheap - looks far too sexy for that!

​I saw this on facebook a week or so ago... Somebody said quarter million although I don't know how reliable that is.

​errrrrr -a TOP SECRET? lol

​I saw this on facebook a week or so ago... Somebody said quarter million although I don't know how reliable that is.

​500 thou eh.

The phrase:Too rich for my blood comes to mind. lol I have not even earned 500 000 in my lifetime, lol