Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Walmart Insider Confirms Detention Center Renovations!

Rate this topic

CSB    1,660

http://revelation12.ca/?p=2119

The following is mirrored from Dave Hodge’s website thecommonsenseshow.com Dave has written a number of hard hitting exposes on Jade Helm and is well versed on what is really going on behind the government lies and propaganda. See the main page of this site for more important warnings about what is coming.

Cinnamon    14,376

I always thought that if there was anything to this Wal-Mart story it was that the stores would be used as processing centers, not FEMA camps. They're big, but not big enough to house people for any length of time. Maybe the bunkbeds are for the personnel because they'd need a place to stay while doing their jobs.

What could the catalyst be to set all of this into motion, other than several false flag attacks? 

So... we've got Jade Helm exercises, ISIS in 15 different states according to the news. And possible processing centers.

CSB    1,660

Like most of us I wish I could know more . I don't even think most of those involved in all of this really know anything . As for these being used as camps I agree these will be used a processing centers . Time will tell; We will know .  Corruption and bad intent can never keep a secret .