Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  

Cryptic Mole is Pretty Sick!

Rate this topic

Not sure i believe this. Probably a troll!

​I'm not a troll. I know one of his many friends, and he told me that the mole had his heart valve replaced 9 months ago, and he has taken a slow turn for the worse since. Don't any of you have his email address? Why not email him and ask him yourself. I figured if I came here to tell you about it, you would believe me instead of thinking I'm full of shit! Why lie about something so serious?

Ukshep    13,148

​I'm not a troll. I know one of his many friends, and he told me that the mole had his heart valve replaced 9 months ago, and he has taken a slow turn for the worse since. Don't any of you have his email address? Why not email him and ask him yourself. I figured if I came here to tell you about it, you would believe me instead of thinking I'm full of shit! Why lie about something so serious?

​Oh i've seen many trolls play this game when someone leaves a forum, No offense meant! I do have his email but im not sure i should ask tbh. Its his personal business and if he wanted to tell me im sure he would.

I would rather not pry... But i do hope if it is true he gets better. He's a good guy.

Edited by ukshep