Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Ok it's time to get real! They are about to throw the election to hillary!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,670

How? its all been a set up since day one! Pence must have known, as have the others who have pulled support. This is supposed to throw the election to hillary by causing a  massive divide in the trump campaign and ruin his chances when it matters most! This is a planned smear campaign and what i believe is the final hurdle. And i believe it will go hot before the next debate. So we don't have long! The next 48 hours could end trumps campaign!

Evidence suggests they all knew about the video. so speculation and a little intellect can give us a good idea of what went on. And if that fails you can just read the below article a little.

-

Did Paul Ryan Know about Hillary’s Trump Hit Piece Video Before It Was Released?

Yesterday the Clinton Family Crime machine and their myriad of cronies in the press starting with the Washington Post released a video tape of Donald Trump making sexual comments about a woman 11 years ago in an effort to damage the Trump campaign. 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/did-paul-ryan-know-about-trump-video-release-before-it-was-released/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,220
25 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

How? its all been a set up since day one! Pence must have known, as have the others who have pulled support. This is supposed to throw the election to hillary by causing a  massive divide in the trump campaign and ruin his chances when it matters most! This is a planned smear campaign and what i believe is the final hurdle. And i believe it will go hot before the next debate. So we don't have long! The next 48 hours could end trumps campaign!

Evidence suggest they all knew about the video. so speculation and a little intellect can give us a good idea of what went on. And if that fails you can just read the below article a little.

-

Did Paul Ryan Know about Hillary’s Trump Hit Piece Video Before It Was Released?

Yesterday the Clinton Family Crime machine and their myriad of cronies in the press starting with the Washington Post released a video tape of Donald Trump making sexual comments about a woman 11 years ago in an effort to damage the Trump campaign. 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/did-paul-ryan-know-about-trump-video-release-before-it-was-released/

 

Yeah I concur! The timing of this audio/video release is just way too convenient. That and the fact that Pence is looking like he's jumping ship after the release just proves to me that this was an elaborate inside job from the get go. I guess we'll wait and see but I sure as hell looks like the Clintons were waiting for the most opportune time to drop this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,670
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah I concur! The timing of this audio/video release is just way too convenient. That and the fact that Pence is looking like he's jumping ship after the release just proves to me that this was an elaborate inside job from the get go. I guess we'll wait and see but I sure as hell looks like the Clintons were waiting for the most opportune time to drop this.

Must have been killing them to hold it back after whats stuck to them over the last few months. Makes me ask more question. Ones i do not like the answers to. But i guess that is how we find out the truth! or at the very least how we follow the breadcrumb trail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    989
36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If this is all they have... really?  Only the media can cause Trump's demise! 

Bought and paid for, lock stock and barrel.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Revelation 13:3 (NIV)
3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

:yah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Some Guy   
Some Guy

They are working on shutting both of them down.  Both are comprised.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,670
3 minutes ago, Some Guy said:

They are working on shutting both of them down.  Both are comprised.

 

You are probably not wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×