Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING: All Mike Pence events now purged from Trump's official campaign site! PENCE EVENTS NOW BACK ON CAMPAIGN SITE

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Think of all of the Trump / Pence signs people are going to have to throw away and trash. hahaha

No one cares about this issue, but if Pence quits, it's going to escalate it. I am thinking: inside job? 

3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Think of all of the Trump / Pence signs people are going to have to throw away and trash. hahaha

How will they undo all the booby traps :D

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

No one cares about this issue, but if Pence quits, it's going to escalate it. I am thinking: inside job? 

Sounds like it - Set up to take down Trump? - Stranger men have done worse things  to people and on live TV.

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If he bails over this bs, he shouldn't be vp! 

It seems like he is over-reacting... and trump blazed through this with hardly a scratch. I think they expected more of a storm of hate for trump. it never came. But the rest of the plan is going ahead as planned! problem is. The reaction they have been told to portray make zero sense now. Because no one is riding the donald any more for what was said.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

How will they undo all the booby traps :D

That would be a good question to ask alligator mouth (Trump) that is if he still has any feathers on his canary ass. Frankly if Pence has got any political savvy at all he better bail now or get dragged down into the cesspool of Trump....But no need for me to worry.

Just now, Village Lunatic said:

That would be a good question to ask alligator mouth (Trump) that is if he still has any feathers on his canary ass. Frankly if Pence has got any political savvy at all he better bail now or get dragged down into the cesspool of Trump....But no need for me to worry.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuNPjmQXYAAx890.jpg

Who's going to pull people out of the cesspool of the Clinton's, though? 

The rabbit hole on this is seriously deep!

If pence quits over this then he was never serious about the presidental race to begin with.

That means trump isnt really running for president.

And all this was to guarantee Hiltlery the oval office 

10 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Sounds like it - Set up to take down Trump? - Stranger men have done worse things  to people and on live TV.

That came out all wrong... I prob should take a nap. haha