Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Pence statement on Trump

Cinnamon    24,842
3 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

So is he still in? 

Looks like it.  Damn, man, if the reaction to what he said by his detractors isn't in the heart of snowflake country, what is?  How did they get this?  Someone had to be sitting on this thing for 11 years and just happened to dredge it up now. 

I want to ask every single one of them if their lives were laid bare like that, how long any of them would be in office. Most of the pols are outright felons. 

Ukshep    21,663
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Looks like it.  Damn, man, if the reaction to what he said by his detractors isn't in the heart of snowflake country, what is?  How did they get this?  Someone had to be sitting on this thing for 11 years and just happened to dredge it up now. 

I want to ask every single one of them if their lives were laid bare like that, how long any of them would be in office. Most of the pols are outright felons. 

Rumors still going around saying he is to pull out! they seem to have started after that tweet was first made though.

COBO Member    3,456
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Rumors still going around saying he is to pull out! they seem to have started after that tweet was first made though.

Ain't gonna happen.

Ukshep    21,663
Just now, COBO Member said:

Ain't gonna happen.

Hope not. But i do see small rifts between trump and pence appearing.

Cinnamon    24,842
Just now, Ukshep said:

I'm sure part of the plan, even before it was released was to start rumors that he was losing backing from everyone, that Pence was going to pull out, it's like throwing a rock in a pond and these rumors (which could turn out to be true eventually) are the effect of that disturbance.  FFS! Hillary and all her crimes... pay for play... the media strikes again!  

Ukshep    21,663
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure part of the plan, even before it was released was to start rumors that he was losing backing from everyone, that Pence was going to pull out, it's like throwing a rock in a pond and these rumors (which could turn out to be true eventually) are the effect of that disturbance.  FFS! Hillary and all her crimes... pay for play... the media strikes again!  

Nero reported to the senate that his mother had plotted to have him killed! The game never changes. And history never tells the truth.

COBO Member    3,456
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Hope not. But i do see small rifts between trump and pence appearing.

Yeah...everyone's playing like they're butthurt. Just more evidence that the Dems are so shaken, they're dredging up crap from over 10yrs ago. With all due respect to the women here and everywhere, get over it. Men talk about women just like they talk about us. And according to many ex-WH staffers (including Bill), Hillary has said 10x worse. The RINOs that are jumping on the bandwagon are just as shaken seeing that their pork parties might be ending.

Quick1966    1,220
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Pence Cancels Event, Says He's 'Offended' by Trump Comments

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/mike-pence-stands-after-trump-disinvited-n662436?cid=sm_tw

Campaign manager (in the video)  it's a scheduling thing clearly in the video and Pence is fine, BUT look at this headline!  f*** THE MEDIA! 

F**k the media indeed! But did we really think the establishment and their MSM were going to sit idly by and have the status quo potentially challenged.

Cinnamon    24,842
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

F**k the media indeed! But did we really think the establishment and their MSM were going to sit idly by and have the status quo potentially challenged.

People need to get organized and flood these news outlets with emails calling them on their crap. It happened before when Ron Paul was running and they were doing things to him and it made them do retractions. Glenn Beck shut the hell up too! He was calling Ron Paul supporters domestic terrorists! He worked for a major news outlet then, Fox? or somewhere.