Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

US election: Donald Trump says he will not quit over video

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    25,420

US presidential candidate Donald Trump has said he will not withdraw from the race in phone interviews with US media.

Mr Trump has been under pressure after a tape of him making lewd sexual comments and bragging about groping and kissing women emerged on Friday.

He told the Wall Street Journal there was "zero chance I'll quit" and he was getting "unbelievable" support.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37597756

Looks like trump is still in the game. Though i am not sure mike pence will be for much longer! Rumors he is dropping out! Cannot confirm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should not be. He should drop out now! I was wondering when that alligator mouth of his was going to overload that canary ass! His degrading of women is sick and offensive.....I won't vote for him now if they paid me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Les Ismore   
Les Ismore

I understand the closeted Republican homosexuals really took offense to this statement. All of them have withdrawn their support from The Donald.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Les Ismore   
Les Ismore

Sorry, need to amend my last post. It was all the "male" closeted Republican homosexuals who were apalled. The closeted women homosexual Republicans were fine with that sentiment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Here come the shills!!!  Attack, Attack, Attack.  LOL!! 

GOING FOR THE JUGULAR NOW THAT THEY SMELL BLOOD!!! 

Not going for any jugular....I vote Republican! But will not vote at all this time around! Neither damn one of them deserve the White House they should both quit. All the Doomers on this forum get ready! Make your bug out plans, have your bug out bags ready and a good bug out vehicle ready your going to need them if either one of these KOOKS gets in the WH! I don't believe in the DOOM and GLOOM crap but this might force my hand to actually believe it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,420
Just now, Village Lunatic said:

Not going for any jugular....I vote Republican! But will not vote at all this time around! Neither damn one of them deserve the White House they should both quit. All the Doomers on this forum get ready! Make your bug out plans, have your bug out bags ready and a good bug out vehicle ready your going to need them if either one of these KOOKS gets in the WH!

You see what i see then! It does not matter which side gets in. We are guaranteed either a World War or a Civil War! Lose/Lose situation. Only way to win is if no one gets elected again and we transcend that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

You see what i see then! It does not matter which side gets in. We are guaranteed either a World War or a Civil War! Lose/Lose situation. Only way to win is if no one gets elected again and we transcend that.

Exactly Shep! Exactly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,393
1 hour ago, Village Lunatic said:

He should not be. He should drop out now! I was wondering when that alligator mouth of his was going to overload that canary ass! His degrading of women is sick and offensive.....I won't vote for him now if they paid me.

I get that he isn't an ideal candidate but really...over that? Do you disassociate from friends and family who use the dreaded p-word? I don't like it either but I hear it from time to time and I'm not all that offered by it. Just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I get that he isn't an ideal candidate but really...over that? Do you disassociate from friends and family who use the dreaded p-word? I don't like it either but I hear it from time to time and I'm not all that offered by it. Just curious.

I would not say I am exactly offended by it; its the principle of the thing. I get it people like Trump for his mouth which he cannot seem to keep closed. I cringed when they gave him that security briefing because I figured sooner or later he was going to let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Sorry but he is just not Presidential material but with that said neither one of them are. If Trump could learn some tact and speak only when spoken to he might not hurt his chances but as it stands now that video was all the Democrats needed......Mega T Mouth has got to tone it down but I am afraid his chances of winning the election are null and void at this point.

Thats why its best if your not a Doomer you might want to consider starting now you have about a month to get ready. November 8, 2016 is going to be one of the saddest days in US History and the start of a downward spiral into the pits of doom and gloom. If there is actually a God I hope he intervenes some where because at this point divine intervention is the only thing that will save us.

One shoots with his mouth and the other with e-mails I don't know which is worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
4 hours ago, Les Ismore said:

Sorry, need to amend my last post. It was all the "male" closeted Republican homosexuals who were apalled. The closeted women homosexual Republicans were fine with that sentiment.

::lmfao::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×