Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

VOLCANO ALERT! Mount Aso in JAPAN erupts! 11km high!

Ukshep    25,406

I feel as japan is at the end of its time. Few more natural disasters and they wont have a nation left!

Mount Aso in southern Japan has sent huge plumes of grey smoke 11 kilometres into the air in one of the volcano's biggest explosions in years.

The Japan Meteorological Agency says the eruption in the early hours of Saturday also blew off bits of volcanic rock and ash and raised an alert level for the area, extending the entry ban from just around the volcanic mouth to the mountain itself.

Footage on Japan's NHK public television showed orange flames flickering from several locations on the mountaintop as the volcano emitted thick smoke billowing into the sky.

There are no homes within the off-limit area and no injuries or major damage have been reported in nearby towns, though buildings and cars were covered with thick ash falls. Flights were not affected.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/breaking-news/japans-mount-aso-erupts-residents-warned/news-story/5460964f23fc41ff78ef5f5f3b8334ff

Ukshep    25,406
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

That will affect the global weather patterns. 

What happens when you mix irradiated groundwater with explosions of ground into the atmosphere??

Ukshep    25,406
15 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Edgar Cayce Reading. 

Aka/sink. 

Aka be the glass for gods martini. My names 00G Now move the G to the O and make that martini to go! i got people to rapture!

Full Throttle    2,070
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Aka be the glass for gods martini. My names 00G Now move the G to the O and make that martini to go! i got people to rapture!

FKN A. 👍