Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Breaking:Utah’s Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz Revoke Support for Trump

Ukshep    25,452

It is not looking good for trump! I am seeing this wave of donald trump losing support! It is all falling apart! Down down down!

Utah Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) revoked their support of Donald Trump after The Washington Post released a tape from 2005 containing lewd remarks Trump made about women, according to KUTV.

“Donald Trump’s statements are beyond offensive & despicable,” Herbert stated. “While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump.”

“I’m out,” Chaffetz stated on CNN Friday night. “I can no longer endorse Donald Trump for president. There’s no possible way I’d vote for Hillary Clinton.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/utahs-gov-gary-herbert-and-rep-jason-chaffetz-revoke-support-for-trump/

grav   
grav

Snowflake politicians! I hope they lose their next elections.

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, grav said:

Snowflake politicians! I hope they lose their next elections.

thins out the weak ones i guess!

Ukshep    25,452

Oh boy oh boy we got more.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), has just withdrawn his endorsement of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/08/mike-crapo-withdraws-trump-endorsement-a?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reason%2FHitandRun+(Reason+Online+-+Hit+%26+Run+Blog)

and this

Ukshep    25,452
25 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Meanwhile Shillery is in a  convulsive seizure eye twitch coughing fit!! 

:mouselaugh:

And she shat herself a little but luckily she had a secret service diaper changer standing by with kleenex and talcum powder!

Full Throttle    2,098
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

And she shat herself a little but luckily she had a secret service diaper changer standing by with kleenex and talcum powder!

:scream:  :whaat:

Cinnamon    28,921
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That's how they get their dna. :biggrin:

Ukshep    25,452
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

She should be under arrest not running around loose. WTF is wrong with this country!?

in one word? meh same thing that is wrong with the world. "LIBERALS"