Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING: RNC has HALTED Victory project work for Trump

Ukshep    25,399

It is not looking good for trump! I am seeing this wave of donald trump losing support!

The Republican National Committee on Saturday appeared to at least temporarily halt the operations of some of the “Victory” program that is devoted to electing Donald Trump.

The move comes as the GOP nominee is under mounting pressure from elected Republicans to step aside after he was caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women.

In an email from the RNC to a victory program mail vendor, with the subject line “Hold on all projects,” the committee asked the vendor to “put a hold” on mail production.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/rnc-halts-all-victory-project-work-for-trump-229363#ixzz4MWKXpCeY

Cinnamon    28,889
25 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

after he was caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women.

Is that what he was doing? 

Full Throttle    2,064
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Is that what he was doing? 

It's the spin Cinn,  always gotta put the spin on everything.  The only thing they know how to do,!  Not the facts,  THE SPIN,!! 

Cinnamon    28,889
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

It's the spin Cinn,  always gotta put the spin on everything.  The only thing they know how to do,!  Not the facts,  THE SPIN,!! 

I know, that's why I quoted it. :)

Ukshep    25,399
2 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

The SHILLARY SHILLS SMELL BLOOD,!!   OMG!!!  

PERIOD.