Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Accuser Announces NEW Woman Will Step Forward… Hillary Is DONE

Cinnamon    24,753

Former White House aide Kathleen Willey, who in 1998 alleged that then-President Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her five years prior, dropped an announcement on Facebook this weekend that could irrevocably harm the presidential campaign of Bill’s wife, Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton.

The announcement stated that “(a) very brave and courageous young woman” would appear with Willey on radio host Aaron Klein’s show on the evening of Oct. 9.

“She will tell her story for the first time about her experiences with Bill Clinton when she was a TV reporter in Little Rock,” Willey wrote. “His show is from 7-9. Please share and listen in.”

<snip>

http://conservativetribune.com/bill-clinton-accuser/

I keep seeing "Hillary is done" but it seems like she's so far been too tough to bbq, maybe a slow cooker might work? 

Quiet Storm    989
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I keep seeing "Hillary is done" but it seems like she's so far been too tough to bbq, maybe a slow cooker might work? 

I think that might be a solution. Maybe that's what is really going on. A Crock pot can cook even the toughest meat over time. :rubbinghands:

COBO Member    3,448
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

LMAO! Long story short...I got ran up a tree by an old wild hog and it took a .357 to put it down. Crockpot stew.

COBO Member    3,448

Hopefully this mystery woman can bring it. I was anticipating/hoping it was the rape victim that her rapist was defended  by Hillary years ago.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
12 hours ago, Quiet Storm said:

I think that might be a solution. Maybe that's what is really going on. A Crock pot can cook even the toughest meat over time. :rubbinghands:

She's not tough, she's frozen.

According to Bill, "Everytime she steps into the room, the furnace kicks on".