Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Report: U.S. Pacific Command chief tells troops to be ready to 'fight tonight'

Ukshep    25,406

We are going to war tonight they say?

TOKYO, Oct. 7 (UPI) -- The head of the U.S. Pacific Command has asked troops to be thoroughly prepared for possible North Korea provocations during an upcoming anniversary.

Adm. Harry Harris told U.S. military personnel at Yokota Air Base in Japan on Friday that they should be "ready to fight [North Korea] tonight," Japanese television network Asahi TV reported.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/10/07/Report-US-Pacific-Command-chief-tells-troops-to-be-ready-to-fight-tonight/3231475866008/

COBO Member    4,291

Yesterday(?) I was reading of activity at NK's nuke test facility. No real evidence of another test but... And keep in mind, Japan warned them after one of NK's missiles landed just off one of Japan's islands... Japan said, "Do it one more time, MF's!"

Stan Hail    213

I was reading yesterday that China would not be ok with another N. Korean nuke test but regardless, if war breaks out with N.Korea I think it might be a good time for me and my family to take a 2 week vacation in northern Utah , the Arkansas Ozarks or possibly even Chile.

ZERO   
ZERO

If a nuke war breaks out, I'm heading for the nearest military installation.

I want to be as close as possible to a ground zero detonation.

Getting to old to play Mad Max.

grav   
grav

Nukes are a psyop. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed. No radioactivity.

On the other hand, they, the NWO, have energy weapons that work from cell towers through HAARP technology. The 911 buildings did not burn or fall. They became dust and blew away.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
5 minutes ago, ZERO said:

If a nuke war breaks out, I'm heading for the nearest military installation.

I want to be as close as possible to a ground zero detonation.

Getting to old to play Mad Max.

I AM Mad Max!

Don't ever worry about N.Korea, it's just a cold war over there to keep all the lemon heads in check.

:blonde:

IMO, if the Russians don't come out of their bunkers, heads up, I cant find anything to indicate that they have, or will in the next day, or so.