Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

The Book of Enoch and the Nephilim

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    25,406

A good read if you have time!

Ever since its translation in 1800  from ancient texts discovered in Ethiopia in 1768, the Book of Enoch has created a stir in academic circles. Enoch has been proven to have existed and was mentioned before the existence of the church. Several copies of it were discovered in 1948 among the Dead Sea Scrolls. Some even believe we can trace back stories that have great similarities to Ancient Sumer.

Parts of the Book of Enoch tell the story of the evil angels who kidnapped and paired with human women, resulting in the creation of a hybrid race known throughout the secular and biblical history as the Nephilim.

The first parts of the book detail the interaction of the Fallen Angles with Mankind:

“…And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: “I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.” And they all answered him and said: “Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.” Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it…”

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-book-of-enoch-and-the-nephilim/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Full Throttle    2,070

What they did was strictly forbidden,  they left their own habitation to come down and interfere with ours. 

On that exact spot Jesus transformed in front of three of his disciples. 

Later, after the crucifixion and his resurrection, he ascended to heaven from that same spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Full Throttle    2,070

Those Sons who f God who engaged in that activity were denied access to the creator after that,  thus the need to petition Enoch,  to petition God on their behalf,  finally resulting in the original 200 being locked in chains under the earth to await their punishment at the end of the age. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

And God supposedly flooded the world to cleanse it of the issue of women + Elohim. Yet there were many reports of Nephilim after the Deluge. Goliath, Jack and his giant in the beanstalk, the red-haired cannibals of the American Soithwest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,406
4 minutes ago, grav said:

And God supposedly flooded the world to cleanse it of the issue of women + Elohim. Yet there were many reports of Nephilim after the Deluge. Goliath, Jack and his giant in the beanstalk, the red-haired cannibals of the American Soithwest. 

is that why they say gingers have no souls? Nephilim souls to be precise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

is that why they say gingers have no souls? Nephilim souls to be precise!

uh, no comment. I have 2 redhead sisters. <avoids eye contact, backs away meekly>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,406
4 minutes ago, grav said:

uh, no comment. I have 2 redhead sisters. <avoids eye contact, backs away meekly>

they have you mind controlled. its all over now grav!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

they have you mind controlled. its all over now grav!

damn straight! When that oldest one gets her red up, Katie, bar the door. 

Nephilim wildings. Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thoth    372
On 10/7/2016 at 6:19 PM, Ukshep said:

A good read if you have time!

Ever since its translation in 1800  from ancient texts discovered in Ethiopia in 1768, the Book of Enoch has created a stir in academic circles. Enoch has been proven to have existed and was mentioned before the existence of the church. Several copies of it were discovered in 1948 among the Dead Sea Scrolls. Some even believe we can trace back stories that have great similarities to Ancient Sumer.

Parts of the Book of Enoch tell the story of the evil angels who kidnapped and paired with human women, resulting in the creation of a hybrid race known throughout the secular and biblical history as the Nephilim.

The first parts of the book detail the interaction of the Fallen Angles with Mankind:

“…And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: “I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.” And they all answered him and said: “Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.” Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it…”

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-book-of-enoch-and-the-nephilim/

Great read

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 WhiteHorse    608
On October 9, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Ukshep said:

is that why they say gingers have no souls? Nephilim souls to be precise!

The bodies of the Giants died but the demons that were spawned from the unsanctioned unions 

 

On October 9, 2016 at 3:47 PM, grav said:

And God supposedly flooded the world to cleanse it of the issue of women + Elohim. Yet there were many reports of Nephilim after the Deluge. Goliath, Jack and his giant in the beanstalk, the red-haired cannibals of the American Soithwest. 

passed to other rebellious humans as Noah's generation re-populated  the earth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×