Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cryptic Mole

BLM ANNOUNCEMENT: WE’RE RAIDING AND LOOTING ALL CITIES HIT BY HURRICANE

BLM ANNOUNCEMENT: WE’RE RAIDING AND LOOTING ALL CITIES HIT BY HURRICANE:

Hurricane Matthew is set to be a “potentially catastrophic” Category 5 storm that will ravage the east coast. All week the residents of Florida have been preparing, but so have citizens in Georgia and South Carolina. This storm is huge and should be taken seriously.

However, there are some people in society that are actually PRAYING that the storm hits the United States. Yes they are actually hoping that this storm creates an insane amount of destruction. What could be the purpose of that?

Well, these people want to LOOT the area once it’s all done! And they aren’t just thinking about it either; some people have actually taken to TWITTER to tweet about it! One user said, “God Please let this hurricane hit us so I can do some looting.”

Read More: https://conservativedailypost.com/blm-announcement-were-raiding-and-looting-all-cities-hit-by-hurricane/?utm_source=Push&utm_campaign=07_October_1425&utm_medium=OneSignal

Obummer,  Shillery,  Revrun Jackson,  Revrun Sharpton,  etc, all approved this action.  They deserve to be left alone while the rape in takes place. 

Well... it was reduced to cat 3 when it hit Florida so exaggeration is unmistakable.

14 minutes ago, Groove said:

:vb_wtf:

seriously :vb_wtf: is wrong with people???!?!!! 

The Black race has been played into thinking that all cops are on a killing spree against them,  they are being played with the insanity that is prevalent within all of society, they are being played with the fact that whites owe them reparations for being enslaved.  The sad fact is that they don't even know it. 

Well ya. Can shoot looters

everone knows this 

why don't they know this 

hmmmm

Team Uzi
1 hour ago, thoth said:

Well ya. Can shoot looters

everone knows this 

why don't they know this 

hmmmm

They do know that.

They are just stupid enough to think that they will be able to play the race card in spite of law enforcement doing it's job.

Officers may be reluctant to open fire on a looting darkie given the media attention to recent law enforcement altercations.

I say, shoot em all!

Is it really a BLM thing?  it sounds to me like a bunch of thugs talking about looting. Maybe I missed something? 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Is it really a BLM thing?  it sounds to me like a bunch of thugs talking about looting. Maybe I missed something? 

I think it started with BLM tweets,  then the thugs took it over.  

Just now, Quiet Storm said:

I think it started with BLM tweets,  then the thugs took it over.  

The article seems sensational and designed to piss white people off at blacks. LOL 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The article seems sensational and designed to piss white people off at blacks. LOL 

Thats about the truth to it all.  (IMHO) ☺