Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Wikileaks releases over 2k emails from Clinton campaign chair as State Dept releases deleted emails

Cinnamon    24,611
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

Nothing will come of it.  Never does. She is UNTOUCHABLE,!! 

I can't help but keep hoping they will get her. SOMEONE GET HER! One thing though, she's getting sick and I think a lot of it is fear induced stress, because even she knows that this constant chip chip chip at a stone works, that's how they've incrementally taken our freedom away...it can work on them too, eventually!  If it doesn't land her in jail, it'll likely land her in a casket! Either way, win win! 

Quiet Storm    989
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I can't help but keep hoping they will get her. SOMEONE GET HER! One thing though, she's getting sick and I think a lot of it is fear induced stress, because even she knows that this constant chip chip chip at a stone works, that's how they've incrementally taken our freedom away...it can work on them too, eventually!  If it doesn't land her in jail, it'll likely land her in a casket! Either way, win win! 

Casket is my preference. 👍😉🍻🙏

COBO Member    3,443
10 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

The best we can do is shoot this link and others like it to everyone we know and ask them to fwd it to their friends. It's up to us to at least try to wake up as many people as we can. Propaganda is how you recruit support.

Quiet Storm    989
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

The best we can do is shoot this link and others like it to everyone we know and ask them to fwd it to their friends. It's up to us to at least try to wake up as many people as we can. Propaganda is how you recruit support.

I've been trying to do just that,  relentlessly, the beast never sleeps, neither shall I. 

Cinnamon    24,611
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

The great thing is, we don't even have to propagandize anything, it's all real documents! :)

COBO Member    3,443
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

The great thing is, we don't even have to propagandize anything, it's all real documents! :)

Propaganda can be true or false. But typically, the word is used in a negative connotation. Take a look back to 2012 when Obama was pushing his gun control ideas super-hard. Emails and social media users started to push back equally as hard and won that battle. Point is, at the end of the day, that was a propaganda war and more people and some Congress members were recruited to the pro-gun side of the war.

Cinnamon    24,611
7 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Propaganda can be true or false. But typically, the word is used in a negative connotation. Take a look back to 2012 when Obama was pushing his gun control ideas super-hard. Emails and social media users started to push back equally as hard and won that battle. Point is, at the end of the day, that was a propaganda war and more people and some Congress members were recruited to the pro-gun side of the war.

I remember asking someone what propaganda meant when I was a kid and they said: War Lies.  I've always considered it a negative thing and there are many definitions. Usually it has to do with rumors and false information being spread to change minds. They've made it legal to use on the public here, nice huh? 

COBO Member    3,443
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I remember asking someone what propaganda meant when I was a kid and they said: War Lies.  I've always considered it a negative thing and there are many definitions. Usually it has to do with rumors and false information being spread to change minds. They've made it legal to use on the public here, nice huh? 

As I told someone earlier today, the MSM is our greatest enemy. Either they're spreading lies or simply not reporting on issues that affect each and every one of us. Yes, I've been called a cynical ******* and in SERE school, they called me "the arrogant one".

YaKnow2.0    710
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

She already dead!! The "Hillary" that is shown now is not her......so how far are they going to take this cherade?....from what i can tell,they are willing to kill ANYONE

Ukshep    21,535
1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

Until the info is too damning and the people take up arms. But i think that might be the plan. Expose her and expose her right up until she gets into office then she has the justification for what comes next as the nation rises against the federal government.