Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

REMEMBER THAT STRANGE SKY OVER JERUSALEM ON 10/1/16? NOT FAKE!!

Cinnamon    24,852

I think @Ukshep posted a very short version of this one? This longer video has now surfaced. I couldn't find the older post on it or I would have added it there. 

41 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think @Ukshep posted a very short version of this one? This longer video has now surfaced. I couldn't find the older post on it or I would have added it there. 

Wow :yeah3:

Jostler    2,216

still very skeptical.  The motions of the camera appear similar in both and *very* unlike most amateur footage.  The camera behaves almost as if it's suspended from a string or on a boat rolling in gentle waves...which is also not very characteristic of even professional footage.  Dunno....oddities...I'd like to see some professional analysis of the footage ...someone looking for signs of tampering/CGI.

I also still have a hard time believing something  so dramatic actually occurred 6 days ago and the Jerusalem Post hasn't mentioned a peep about it?   This was supposedly shortly after Shimon Peres funeral, while press and dignitaries of many nations were present with plenty of cameras out and about, already in use and prepared to catch this phenomena on professional equipment from dozens, if not hundreds of angles.

Does not compute.