Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Yemen Is Being Starved to Death

Cinnamon    24,625

<snip>

The Saudi-led coalition has blockaded the country with U.S. approval and support, and that blockade has deprived much of the country of essential food and medicine. They have bombed the port in Hodeidah to make it even harder for supplies to be brought into the country. They have also bombed out bridges leading to the capital, which has made it still more difficult to get food to the people living there. Then the Saudi-backed Hadi government moved the central bank in a move that everyone agrees will inflict even more harm on the civilian population. Millions of Yemenis are starving in large part because of the coalition’s actions over the last eighteen months, and our government has reliably backed those actions. This is the war effort that the U.S. and Britain have been enabling every day for the last year and a half, and there are no signs that either one is inclined to stop.

<snip>

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/yemen-is-being-starved-to-death/

Coming to a city near you soon!  We are not immune to this happening over here!  Everything sounds so far away...

Cinnamon    24,625
4 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Venezuela 

Yes, news is quiet about that right now, isn't it? 

Quiet Storm    989
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, news is quiet about that right now, isn't it? 

Yeah,  too much horror to talk about.  Mass starvation, etc. 

Brio    1,038

Ol Madeleine thought sanctions that killed a half million Iraqi children was 'worth it' I see nothing has changed.

Cinnamon    24,625
31 minutes ago, Brio said:

Ol Madeleine thought sanctions that killed a half million Iraqi children was 'worth it' I see nothing has changed.

I saw this a couple of weeks ago somewhere, what a disgusting cow she is! And she's not the only one!