Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

Ok Something is going on. China Prepares Citizenry for WW3.

thedudeabides    2,492

http://awarenessact.com/china-officially-orders-citizens-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/

Can I get some more sources.

If this is legitimate Russia and China are very Serious and This Country is f***ING CLUELESS!!!

We have all seen the silver lining and been watching and waiting. 300 million others are so clueless they will mass suicide if this is true!

Cryptic Mole    4,559

US military launch and defence computers systems, battle hardware, field weapons, land, sea, and air weapons systems have slowly been sabotaged. That includes all soldiers battle and weapons equipment which were designed to fail under heavy use. That's just the basics that have been already known for years. You have been sold out by your very own years ago!

Brio    1,038
1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

US military launch and defence computers systems, battle hardware, field weapons, land, sea, and air weapons systems have slowly been sabotaged. That includes all soldiers battle and weapons equipment which were designed to fail under heavy use. That's just the basics that have been already known for years. You have been sold out by your very own years ago!

don't forget

Starting Monday, the military begins paying for gender reassignment surgery for soldiers

ummm....

COBO Member    3,456

I was just a kid during the Cuban missile crisis. (Hint: JFK's assassination screwed up my afternoon cartoons.) 

But from what my parents told me about it years later, I'm definitely gettin' the heebeejeebies.

Quiet Storm    989
4 minutes ago, thoth said:

to late 

Clinton gona loose 

war is the only option they have

And the psychotic will do it.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi