Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

People despise Hillary because she's 68

Ukshep    21,613

Oh yeah im sure this is true! Its not as if there could be a myriad of other reasons working to sway our opinions of her.

A woman her age is supposed to be invisible. But Hillary Clinton, who is 68, refuses to disappear — and there is no shortage of people who despise her for it.

One voter at a Donald Trump rally described her to The Washington Post’s Jenna Johnson last week as “an angry, crotchety old hag.” Trump, who isn’t exactly a spring chicken at age 70, claims Clinton lacks “stamina” and a “presidential look” and mocked her by acting out her stumble when she had pneumonia last month.

There’s misogyny, and then there’s the ageist misogyny that older women face. That under­current runs very deep in our culture, and it’s one of the reasons the haters hate Hillary Clinton so deeply.

The presidential nominee is confounding America because she represents a demographic that our culture secretly dislikes: older women.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/hillary-clinton-is-a-68-year-old-woman-and-plenty-of-people-hate-her-for-it/2016/10/06/fac46ee8-8bd9-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

Cinnamon    24,755

It's her murderous, treasonous and felonious assaults on the entire world that I object to. Her age would probably a good thing in a position like that, if she wasn't who she is. 

Ukshep    21,613
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's her murderous, treasonous and felonious assaults on the entire world that I object to. Her age would probably a good thing in a position like that, if she wasn't who she is. 

But they do love flawed logic do they not? Its hard to watch all these people in places of power act like utter morons.... i am an average guy. I expect my LEADERS to be smarter than me. Not dumber!

Cinnamon    24,755
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

But they do love flawed logic do they not? Its hard to watch all these people in places of power act like utter morons.... i am an average guy. I expect my LEADERS to be smarter than me. Not dumber!

I expect that, too, but apparently our expectations are unrealistic. lol

Ukshep    21,613
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I expect that, too, but apparently our expectations are unrealistic. lol

Unrealistic? surely it does not take that much effort on their part?

Cinnamon    24,755
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Unrealistic? surely it does not take that much effort on their part?

They're too busy trying to figure out how to commit crimes and get away with it to do any work for the people they're supposed to be representing. Can you imagine the amount of scheming that goes on and how time consuming ass covering on a scale like that must be? I was pondering that the other day, it would be exhausting, apparently it's wearing on Hillary because she's getting sick and I think it's because of all that stress she's not willing to give up because it means losing her fortune she's stolen from the world. 

Ukshep    21,613
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They're too busy trying to figure out how to commit crimes and get away with it to do any work for the people they're supposed to be representing. Can you imagine the amount of scheming that goes on and how time consuming ass covering on a scale like that must be? I was pondering that the other day, it would be exhausting, apparently it's wearing on Hillary because she's getting sick and I think it's because of all that stress she's not willing to give up because it means losing her fortune she's stolen from the world. 

But they can never remember the truth :D a lot of skill goes into not remembering it seems xD

Cinnamon    24,755
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

But they can never remember the truth :D a lot of skill goes into not remembering it seems xD

That's why the phrase "I can't recall" is the most repeated one when they're being raked over the coals. lol