Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud Underway In Texas ‘Largest Scam in Texas History’

Cinnamon    24,852

Residents in Tarrant county report seeing several agents in Fort Worth neighborhoods going door-to-door investigating allegations of vote harvesting. One source close to the investigation calls the allegations, “serious and substantial…it is believed to be the largest case of voter fraud the AG’s office has ever investigated and involves multiple election cycles.”

The investigation was the result of a complaint filed by Aaron Harris, of Direct Action Texas, an organization that also uncovered significant errors in Hill County’s primary election results.

<snip>

http://www.fury.news/2016/10/breaking-massive-voter-fraud-underway-texas-largest-scam-texas-history/

Mail ballot process is the most likely place for voter fraud to happen.  ^^^ 

WhiteHorse    591

I went to register to vote yesterday and the guy giving out the application I did not trust. He was a young Latino with a thick Spanish accent. After studying the application I understand now how so many illegal immigrants could actually get into the ballot booth. You only have to have the last 4 digits of your ssn to get a card, add that with a fake ID and you can vote. There are so many fake ssn's and ids they can't keep up and often go unreported