Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe

Cinnamon    28,895

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets.

The immunity agreements came with outrageous side deals, including preventing agents from searching for any documents on a Dell laptop owned by former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills generated after Jan. 31, 2015, when she communicated with the server administrator who destroyed subpoenaed emails.

Comey also agreed to have Mills’ laptop destroyed after the restricted search, denying Congress the chance to look at it and making the FBI an accomplice to the destruction of evidence.

<snip>

http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/

We've heard about the "revolt" before and nothing happened. But this time, an agent has come forward and they are a named source. Everyone knows this whole thing was a charade by Comey to protect Clinton and others from prosecution. But he went too far, he took away the power of the Grand Jury with his statements. Is that a criminal act? Obstruction of justice is how I see the handling of this case. 

Full Throttle    2,070

What will it finally take??  WTF WILL IT FINALLY TAKE!!!!  

Does the Almighty himself finally have to do it for us??? 

Outrage after outrage after outrage, year after year after year. 

Cinnamon    28,895
1 minute ago, Quiet Storm said:

What will it finally take??  WTF WILL IT FINALLY TAKE!!!!  

Does the Almighty himself finally have to do it for us??? 

Outrage after outrage after outrage, year after year after year. 

The good news is a lot more people are seeing it!  What will they do about it is the question?  There has GOT to be a prosecutor somewhere that will put these people in shackles, where are they? 

Scorpion    98

Nice, feel-good thread.  Unfortunately, not a damn thing will be done by anyone, to stop the corrupt FBI.

The real problem is that the ENTIRE U.S. government is corrupt, from the ground up.

Full Throttle    2,070
16 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Nice, feel-good thread.  Unfortunately, not a damn thing will be done by anyone, to stop the corrupt FBI.

The real problem is that the ENTIRE U.S. government is corrupt, from the ground up.

:signyeahthat::agree: