Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

100s of neo-nazis flock to rally disguised as military fundraiser in tiny English village

Ukshep    25,399

Normally the police shut these things down pretty fast! someone dropped the ball on this one!

A neo-Nazi festival in quiet Cambridgeshire that attracted almost 400 far-right supporters from around Europe screaming “sieg heil” went unopposed by police in the belief that it was a charity event.

The rally was held in the rural village of Haddenham, and video of the event shows the group performing Nazi salutes, holding flags accusing refugees as being rapists, and singing racist songs.

The landowner was told by the organizers his farm was needed to host a gathering to raise money for the British charity Help for Heroes, which supports servicemen and women that have been injured in the line of duty.

However, the event was actually held to commemorate the 23rd anniversary of the death of white supremacist Ian Stuart Donaldson who founded the extremist group “Blood and Honor,” which is banned in numerous countries, but not in England.

Police reportedly let the event go ahead despite knowing there was a “possible right-wing element.”

The farmer, who rented out his five-acre field to the group and does not want to be named, told the Daily Mail: “I was told it was a private party with music. It was to commemorate somebody that had died and to raise money for Help for Heroes.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/100s-of-neo-nazis-flock-to-rally-disguised-as-military-fundraiser-in-tiny-english-village/

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Why the hell didn't I get the memo on this one.

Geeez, I miss all the fun ⚡⚡ .

Ukshep    25,399
2 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Why the hell didn't I get the memo on this one.

Geeez, I miss all the fun ⚡⚡ .

:chuckle: