Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

WALMART water brawl...Hurricane Matthew

Ukshep    25,406

Aaaawwwww Yeeeaaaarhhh

'Hurricane Matthew panic' sparks supermarket brawl as two women scrap over last case of water .
Two women became embroiled in a brutal scrap over the last case of water in a supermarket ahead of Hurricane Matthew , its reported.

People have been panic-buying food and supplies as the deadly storm sweeps in from the Caribbean and is expected to affect 12 million Americans.

The can be seen repeatedly battering and pulling each others hair in the middle of a Walmart store, apparently after one of them put the store's last water bottles in her trolley.

A man and two other women can be seen trying to break up the violent row but to little avail as the pair move and just continue throwing punches.

Full Throttle    2,070

Insanity!!!  Wait until the for real SHTF scenario's.  My God!!  HORROR!!! 

Humans can,  and will turn into savage rabid animals instantly. 

Pray for yourselves. 

Quick1966    1,240
8 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Insanity!!!  Wait until the for real SHTF scenario's.  My God!!  HORROR!!! 

Humans can,  and will turn into savage rabid animals instantly. 

Pray for yourselves. 

Yup! This is a very small taste of things to come. But then again we get to see this type of thing every year for Black Friday were people literally get trampled to death over useless items from China. So when things finally go south it will be many magnitudes worse over anything we've ever experienced.

Stan Hail    213

35 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Aaaawwwww Yeeeaaaarhhh

'

As I watched the video a particular song popped in my head. So i muted the video above and watched it while I listened to the video below.

Cinnamon    28,895

Wow, the hair pulling!  This is just sad, but is a good reminder of how people can act when they are afraid. Fear of not having enough water is what caused that entire thing, at its base. :(

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
13 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Sad I knew they'd be black. 

LOL 😁.

of course they are. Only white people pay for stuff.

I would give em a free grape drank.....LOL 😁