Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Paradisebaby

Matthew a HOAX???

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

Jimstone.is

"My suspicions were correct, Matthew was FAKE.No show hurricane, just like Patricia! There is precedent for this

They need huge hurricanes on the record to continue fronting the climate change scam. So now, we have Patricia, which was a completely fake 5+ hurricane that did not exist at all, (and they just figured they'd get away with it because "Mexicans are stupid") and we have Matthew, which probably was at least a tropical storm or category 1, hyped up to a 5.From the current observations by people on the ground in Florida, Matthew is not a hurricane. Matthew is at most a tropical storm. Tropical storms can have an eye like a hurricane, but if the winds are not enough, a storm is all they are. THEY LIED ABOUT MATTHEW TO FRONT A CLIMATE CHANGE SCAM, AND GUESS WHAT? IT WILL STAY ON THE RECORD AS A CAT 5.

If you look on the official records, Patricia is there as a cat 5, even after it was proven on the ground it did not exist at all. Patricia hit with less force than a tropical storm, toppled ONE billboard and ONE flimsy roof cars drive under that is always over the gas pumps at gas stations. Patricia did not even knock the power out. Yet Patricia stayed on the record as a category 5+. And you know what that means? It means we have a government that scams everything so badly it will even lie about the weather, and stick with the lie even after it was proven completely false, out in the open, for all to see. Matthew is just another addition to that lie.

I cautiously stayed with the line on Matthew because I did not completely believe they would have the guts to scam the American people so brazenly. but facts on the ground prove they really did have the guts to try to front this scam and I am surprised by how much they did. I "sort of" went along with the official lie because if I told people it was nothing and it actually happened, well, what would happen if someone stayed home and got killed? I did not want that. But I believed it was completely fake all along and ended up being right.

Ok, so HERE IS THE BIG QUESTION THEN:If the media and government will lie about the weather, do you think they will be honest with an election?

Hillary: "Massive hurricane was not mother nature, BLAME MANKIND!"So there you have it. Lies in the polls about Trump. Calls us deplorables. Claims a totally fake hurricane is proof MANKIND needs to be regulated into oblivion, because "we screwed up the planet." NOAA saying they don't cook their data, when PATRICIA, ABOVE ALL ELSE PROVED THEY DO. And it will continue, just like Matthew delivered 10 percent of the predicted punch, Hillary will take 10 percent of the vote, and with the scamming press and shadow government inflate it to a victory. DOOM ON FOLKS, THIS FAKE HURRICANE WILL BE PLUGGED INTO POLICY THAT WILL BE EXECUTED, JUST LIKE A FAKE HILLARY WIN WILL.

Better replace the "tinfoil hat" with one made of solid steel, you are going to need it when the bullets fly.

I do not think Hurricane Matthew will do much I predict that hurricane Matthew will have the most impact on fraudulent donations to the Clinton foundation, to once again "help Haiti". Bill already asked.

I am not going to definitely state it until it is all over, but I think hurricane Matthew was always a category 1 and NOAA lied about it the same way they lied about Patricia, which was a total fabrication from start to finish. You just can't trust them anymore, they have been compromised for political purposes the same way the USGS has been.

FACT: With the Haiti earthquake, the Clinton foundation received a billion dollars. And only approximately 5 million showed up in Haiti, where it did nothing but go into scamming pockets. The Clinton foundation did not accomplish the building or repair of a single home, no food, no NOTHING. Same with the U.N.

I can say this with certainty because I spoke to people from several religious missions who said nothing was done by the Clinton foundation, the U.N. ended up building approximately 5 homes with a few others incomplete and everything of substance was done by churches who sent volunteers to help. Every last thing supposedly done by a government entity ended up as failures and scams. So Bill is out asking again. For what?

Anyway, with regard to Matthew, I'll have to see it to believe it. Remember: With Patricia they had their media trolls saying how bad it was, so you can expect the same of Matthew. But to bust it, look for pictures of actual damage. Matthew should have stripped vegetation down to the dirt. If there is nothing of the sort, there was no powerful hurricane.

There should be huge numbers of stick built homes completely gone from foundations, vast swaths of stripped vegetation leaving nothing but dirt, completely shredded flags, etc. Absent that, HOAX."

Jimstone.is

Edit.....as of Oct 1 I have not been able to copy/paste ANY links....or embed

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I believe it was meant as a distraction from all of the things developing overseas and on the election trail.

Old game of Sleight of Hand

Quiet Storm    989

Matt Drudge tweeted all night about their manipulation of the Data.  NOAA came back with a furious response.  All on front page of Drudge now. 

McWest    882

Shooting off the hip here...

Maybe they needed people to evacuate the coastal areas to put equipment in place? Perhaps they secretly prepared for something with people away from the coast? Something along those lines?

Cinnamon    24,796

Maybe because Cuba, Haiti and Jamaica were completely devastated by the storm they knew they better be prepared?  If the hurricane hit Florida the same way, then the "authorities" would have been in deep shit because they didn't do enough to warn people of what could happen.  And this storm is not gone yet, it is not over. 

Quiet Storm    989
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe because Cuba, Haiti and Jamaica were completely devastated by the storm they knew they better be prepared?  If the hurricane hit Florida the same way, then the "authorities" would have been in deep shit because they didn't do enough to warn people of what could happen.  And this storm is not gone yet, it is not over. 

Don't forget about a possible merge between Matthew and Nicole,  then the double back.  

Cryptic Mole    4,555
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

I believe it was meant as a distraction from all of the things developing overseas and on the election trail.

Come on you guys, not everything is a conspiracy or intentional distraction created by HAARP. Believe it or not, we humans are the one's who don't always get everything right. Why can't this be like the good old days when storms were like humans; victims of their surrounding environment? And when storms were named after you ladies because they were so unpredictable... (sorry ladies).

Storms don't have the final say on pushing things around when something gets in its path. Instead, storms are pushed and prodded in the direction that mother nature sees fit, and not in the direction that man want's them to go.

thedudeabides    2,492
6 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Come on you guys, not everything is a conspiracy or intentional distraction created by HAARP. Believe it or not, we humans are the one's who don't always get everything right. Why can't this be like the good old days when storms were like humans; victims of their surrounding environment? And when storms were named after you ladies because they were so unpredictable... (sorry ladies).

Storms don't have the final say on pushing things around when something gets in its path. Instead, storms are pushed and prodded in the direction that mother nature sees fit, and not in the direction that man want's them to go.

I said distraction, not man made. Satan, has just as much power over this earth as God in some areas. 

Cryptic Mole    4,555
40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They did warn everyone by saying "this storm will kill you," and "you better be where you need to be by 5:00pm." The governor was pleading with all Floridians by saying "please leave now."

But, and as it's always the same, you cannot force people to leave. Some individuals like to do the opposite of what the authorities suggest just because they can, and still, others enjoy the excitement and thrill of it all. The only downside to these kinds of reasoning is their children suffer. Sometimes we parents don't always make the right choices because we don't always use logic. Making important decisions based on emotions is never a good thing!

Cryptic Mole    4,555
9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I said distraction, not man made. Satan, has just as much power over this earth as God in some areas. 

I would agree with that, but you had to realize how other people viewed what you said.

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

For anyone I've offended by posting Jim Stones OP I sincerely apologize..... I should of let the storm blow through.....insensitivity on my part.....I never thought storm was fake or Haiti and Caribbean didn't get devastated......just thought interesting how the storm of the century played out......and for ones saying I'm denying God by denying a miracle well I disagree.....and that same person I believe said they wish I had gotten a taste....death????...that's nice....very Christian....so to all fellow posters I am sorry and do regret posting this topic at this time.....I see fully how it presented obtuse