Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Raid! National Guard, State Police descend on 81-year-old’s property to seize single pot plant

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    24,626

AMHERST — All that remains of the solitary marijuana plant an 81-year-old grandmother had been growing behind her South Amherst home is a stump and a ragged hole in the ground.

Margaret Holcomb said she was growing the plant as medicine, a way to ease arthritis and glaucoma and help her sleep at night. Tucked away in a raspberry patch and separated by a fence from any neighbors, the plant was nearly ready for harvest when a military-style helicopter and police descended on Sept. 21.

<snip>

http://www.gazettenet.com/MarijuanaRaid-HG-100116-5074664

I'm getting real tired of "officials" f***ing with these old people!  No brains! Not a one in their f***ing heads. Wow, what a menace to society this lady is! Shame on them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    989

Do you see this psychosis spreading all across society, everywhere, people are going simply mad!!  Hillbillary's latest statements about Hurricanes being caused by global warming,  Clown attacks worldwide now, Machete attacks, 

WAR, WAR, WAR,  KILL,  KILL,  KILL,  CONTROL, CONTROL,  CONTROL. Insanity insanity is running RAMPANT ACROSS THE PLANET!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,626
2 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Do you see this psychosis spreading all across society, everywhere, people are going simply mad!!  Hillbillary's latest statements about Hurricanes being caused by global warming,  Clown attacks worldwide now, Machete attacks, 

WAR, WAR, WAR,  KILL,  KILL,  KILL,  CONTROL, CONTROL,  CONTROL. Insanity insanity is running RAMPANT ACROSS THE PLANET!!!! 

Yes, but when I look outside everything seems so normal. I guess it looked that way to the Afghanis, Iraqis, Syrians, Sudanese... can't name all the places, it's everywhere.  

We're being mind f***ed in every single way, the only thing left for them to do is attack us with weapons and start bombing neighborhoods and using artillery on us.  They want us for something else, though, but it feels like we're outliving our usefulness to them, especially the way they are raping the second amendment in any way possible. After all, we're just "things" to the oligarchs. Once we have no defenses, it's OVER. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,626
7 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

 

Sad and pathetic!
I wonder how much it cost taxpayers for them to harass this elderly lady?

I was wondering that, too. Money for everything except what people really need. This shows how self serving the state really is, doesn't it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,078
12 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

 

Sad and pathetic!
I wonder how much it cost taxpayers for them to harass this elderly lady?

They harass everyone, remember when Katrina hit, then they raided that old womans house, beat her up and took her gun? (fema)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,365
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I was wondering that, too. Money for everything except what people really need. This shows how self serving the state really is, doesn't it? 

It really does.
Modern medicine doesn't work and yet they punish old people for taking care of their own health.
It a very sick system all the way down.

15 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

They harass everyone, remember when Katrina hit, then they raided that old womans house, beat her up and took her gun? (fema)

Whoa, I hadn't heard about that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×