Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

INDEPENDENCE DAY: UFO over China brings traffic to standstill as people abandon cars

Cinnamon    28,893

The ‘flying saucer’ was said to be captured on the dashboard camera of a car which pulled up behind crows already staring at the apparent phenomenon.

Strange footage shows the driver coming to a stop behind dozens of abandoned cars as people stare up at a strange dark object in the sky.

The video is believed to have been recorded from a car's dash cam in Guangzhou, China, back in April, but has only just gone viral, after being uploaded to YouTube by UFO blogger Scott C Waring.

He said: "Overall this is a fantastic example of a big UFO over China.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/718340/INDEPENDENCE-DAY-UFO-over-China-brings-traffic-to-standstill-as-people-abandon-cars

Video at link. I keep hoping one of these things will be the real deal. 

expert on stuff   
expert on stuff

You can tell it's a legit UFO because it has the customary blurry cloaking device typical of real-world interdimensional travelers. Never trust a photo or video of a well defined, high-def UFO!

Cinnamon    28,893
4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Can't watch. death by 10000 ads, then the page crashes.

Ad blocker? 

Cinnamon    28,893
4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Nah - Not sure what it is, so many ads just crashing my browser I think. Can you see the UFO clearly or what?

Have you seen or heard about this?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ufo-caught-homeowners-cctv-bolton-8947934

Nah, it's kinda blurry, but looks like the classic flying disc.  Lots of people standing around looking at it, stopping their cars etc. 

I think I saw that one you posted. 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,152
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nah, it's kinda blurry, but looks like the classic flying disc.  Lots of people standing around looking at it, stopping their cars etc. 

I think I saw that one you posted. 

That's a bummer, too bad they didn't catch clear footage of it.

Cinnamon    28,893
7 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

That's a bummer, too bad they didn't catch clear footage of it.

It's questionable, as always with those things. Seems like with all the people taking footage and pics, that's the only thing that surfaced so far. :(

Agreeing, another user added: "Very fake. When the camera bounces upward at the beginning the UFO does as well - clearly composed."

From the last paragraph of the article linked to.....99.9% of these things are hoaxes and CGI creations.

Malevolent    3,433

This makes me think of a "game" we played when we were young and in uniform.  Two or more of us would walk in a very busy area of town and suddenly stop, pointing and whispering and re-directing each other's stares into the blank blue sky.  Soon there will be a crowd gathering and some of them will also point (they alone know what too) and then we quietly make a duck.. .. It takes a while before the crowd start to realize they've been had.. Fun!

Chinese lanterns.....That and if you tell someone long enough that this or that is going to happen sooner or later they began to believe it....Humans are such gullible creatures.....