Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

#blacklivesmatter plan looting spree during hurricane matthew!

Ukshep    21,538

This is bad! even for blm! Fricken terrorists!

With Hurricane Matthew set to devastate the east coast, some people are preparing to callously exploit the mayhem by going on looting sprees.

The extreme weather event is hours away from launching a “potentially catastrophic” Category 5 siege on Florida’s east coast before stretching into Georgia and South Carolina, but some are more concerned about how they can hijack the chaos to commit criminal acts.

A quick Twitter search reveals dozens of messages posted by Americans living in or near the affected areas that brazenly talk about the opportunity for looting that the hurricane will provide.

“God Please let this hurricane hit us so I can do some looting,” tweeted one user.

“So we looting after the hurricane? I do need a new TV & iPhone and some clothes,” added another.

“Ready for hurricane Matthew to hit so I can start looting,” remarked another.

When asked if they would be looting, one Twitter user responded, “yep, but in white neighborhoods.”

http://www.infowars.com/black-lives-matter-supporters-plan-looting-sprees-as-hurricane-matthew-hits/

Cinnamon    24,614
Just now, Ukshep said:

This is bad! even for blm! Fricken terrorists!

With Hurricane Matthew set to devastate the east coast, some people are preparing to callously exploit the mayhem by going on looting sprees.

The extreme weather event is hours away from launching a “potentially catastrophic” Category 5 siege on Florida’s east coast before stretching into Georgia and South Carolina, but some are more concerned about how they can hijack the chaos to commit criminal acts.

A quick Twitter search reveals dozens of messages posted by Americans living in or near the affected areas that brazenly talk about the opportunity for looting that the hurricane will provide.

“God Please let this hurricane hit us so I can do some looting,” tweeted one user.

“So we looting after the hurricane? I do need a new TV & iPhone and some clothes,” added another.

“Ready for hurricane Matthew to hit so I can start looting,” remarked another.

When asked if they would be looting, one Twitter user responded, “yep, but in white neighborhoods.”

http://www.infowars.com/black-lives-matter-supporters-plan-looting-sprees-as-hurricane-matthew-hits/

@CGK called it right, she said in the hurricane thread that the mass evac sounded like a giant looting party to her. This is just sad! 

Ukshep    21,538
Just now, Cinnamon said:

@CGK called it right, she said in the hurricane thread that the mass evac sounded like a giant looting party to her. This is just sad! 

This has a classic domino setup! Damage, looting, second hit, one step closer to the next phase. after the go get guns again!

Cinnamon    24,614
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

This has a classic domino setup! Damage, looting, second hit, one step closer to the next phase. after the go get guns again!

I wonder if all those evacuees took their guns with them.  If not, the looters will get them. I would not leave them behind, hopefully they didn't either! 

Ukshep    21,538
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder if all those evacuees took their guns with them.  If not, the looters will get them. I would not leave them behind, hopefully they didn't either! 

huh just imagine that... blm vs homeowners who stayed. siege like scenario.

Cinnamon    24,614
Just now, Ukshep said:

huh just imagine that... blm vs homeowners who stayed. siege like scenario.

The last time a scenario like that happened, the "authorities" went and took the guns away from the homeowners... Katrina! 

Ukshep    21,538
Just now, Cinnamon said:

The last time a scenario like that happened, the "authorities" went and took the guns away from the homeowners... Katrina! 

yes and i heard of the horror stories... and tales of hunting parties...

YaKnow2.0    710
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Quoting shepard smith again,"after the hurrican in alabama i was with the police.they break in your house,if nobody is home they ya know mark the door with an X.Every 15th house you have the old lady to stubborn to leave.with a gun or most of the time dead.get out while you can"...he  fluckin tells you.Dont want to leave they will BREAK IN and remove you

Lucy Barnable    5,365

And if one of them gets shot by a white homeowner or a cop they will scream and cry racism.
I'm beginning to think everyone involved with BLM is actually retarded.
Not just ignorant but full on, low IQ, retarded!