Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Special-needs boy set on fire by bullies he thought were friends

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    28,889

A 10-year-old special-needs boy was on life support after bullies allegedly lured him to a field, doused him with gasoline and lit him on fire on Sunday.

Kayden Culp of Kerrville, Texas, has burns over 20 percent of his body from his ears to his belly button, and his organs are failing,according to a YouCaring page set up by the boy’s family to cover his health care expenses.

As of Thursday afternoon, Kayden’s family had raised over six times their $10,000 goal.

One unidentified child has been charged with arson following the incident and is “responsible for causing the victim’s severe burns,” according to a statement from the local fire marshal.

He is one of three boys — ages 9, 10 and 11 — who were taken into custody in the grisly attack, reported Fox. 

http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/special-needs-boy-set-on-fire-by-bullies-he-thought-were-friends/

Hello!? Where are the parents and what kind of people raise monsters like this?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad, just sad. Bullies need to be bullied back. Shame them, belittle them, if worse comes to worse beat the shit out of them. Protect those that can't protect themselves so this never happens again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,889
Just now, Da Babba of DaBille said:

Sad, just sad. Bullies need to be bullied back. Shame them, belittle them, if worse comes to worse beat the shit out of them. Protect those that can't protect themselves so this never happens again.

I've always stuck up for the underdog, even when I was a little kid. My parents taught us to do that and to never make fun of people, if me or my siblings had done any bullying, I don't even want to think what my parents would have done about that. We were also taught not to stare at people with physical disabilities, that it is rude to do it. Too bad those parents were not doing their jobs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,393
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

One unidentified child has been charged with arson following the incident and is “responsible for causing the victim’s severe burns,” according to a statement from the local fire marshal.

Why only arson?
They should be charged with attempted murder.
Or assault with intent to do great bodily harm at the very least.
They should also be charged as adults and removed from society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,889
6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Why only arson?
They should be charged with attempted murder.
Or assault with intent to do great bodily harm at the very least.
They should also be charged as adults and removed from society.

I don't think this is over. The other part of the article talked about attempted murder.  If this kid ends up dying then the shtf, I think, with parents who have underaged kids they can be sued for their kid's actions.  And there is no way they'd ever be tried as adults, they're too young for that. My brother was attacked in a home invasion robbery, they beat him and left him for dead, 2 million dollars later in medical bills, he's totally disabled, but the lil bahstads that did it were (3 of them) 17 and they tried them as adults, thus no way to sue anyone for what they did to him, they ruined his life completely! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,393
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't think this is over. The other part of the article talked about attempted murder.  If this kid ends up dying then the shtf, I think, with parents who have underaged kids they can be sued for their kid's actions.  And there is no way they'd ever be tried as adults, they're too young for that. My brother was attacked in a home invasion robbery, they beat him and left him for dead, 2 million dollars later in medical bills, he's totally disabled, but the lil bahstads that did it were (3 of them) 17 and they tried them as adults, thus no way to sue anyone for what they did to him, they ruined his life completely! 

That's horrible Cinn, I'm so sorry that happened to him.

There was a 12 year old who stabbed a 9 year old to death on a playground in Michigan two years ago I think. He was charged as an adult. It was premeditated but he picked a random victim he didn't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,889
4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

That's horrible Cinn, I'm so sorry that happened to him.

There was a 12 year old who stabbed a 9 year old to death on a playground in Michigan two years ago I think. He was charged as an adult. It was premeditated but he picked a random victim he didn't know.

I think this was premeditated also. They had to get the tools together to do it. And plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,393
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I think this was premeditated also. They had to get the tools together to do it. And plan.

Yep, kids don't just carry around gas canisters. I don't think you can teach a person empathy. If they are capable of this at such a young age imagine how they'll be as adults. I think they should be locked away for a very long time, maybe forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×