Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

Anyone else getting sick of some of these Psyop fake CT's?

Jim   
Jim

That is the whole point of them.

I have survived the rapture and doom that happened in 2000, then the devastation of 2012 in which civilization was wiped out, Kill shots from the Sun and everything in between. Hell I just survived a September is which is was all going to go to hell.

The fake elements of CT far overwhelms the genuine parts. I get frustrated when people pin the fake stuff as if it were real and to be taken seriously.

It isn't the external enemies that our the biggest threat to us and our way of life, never has been. It is the people pulling the strings so we don't get around to removing them and their bloodlines from humanity we should be taking care of.

Tigerlilly    137
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This thread has been moved to the News & Current Events Forum!

When I login I only see one forum. Are there actually two?

Nevermind...I found the menu..lol

Amethyst    330
4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

You mean like blaming HAARP for everything from directing storms to causing EQ's?

Ask anyone in the field who knows the patterns. Real ones aren't shallow within, and they don't just all of the sudden POP. The real traits to these seismic occurrences are a gradual ramping before it shakes violently, and they aren't shallow either like most of the one's we have seen lately. But, yes those events don't all add up to being induced by quake machines.

Cinnamon    24,611

I'm sick of reading a title of an article that makes it seem very interesting only to find that the title is at best misleading or at worst, total bs! And I'm also tired of having to click through 3 or 4 articles writing about what each other said to find the original article that usually has nothing to do with the other ones only to find out that the original article is 5 years old! 

EDIT: I'm starting to see a pattern with this thing, BIN and its affiliates or BIN owned outlets! All connected in some way and they even have the same appearance.  Also, when I see CT sites that all use the same software, down to the text colors, I can't help but think it's a "brand" and they are all part of one another and just can't resist covertly (or not so much) showing their "chain" of bullshit to those who are smart enough to figure it out. 

expert on stuff   
expert on stuff

Well, as an authentic CTer it goes without saying how I feel about those fake CTers. A pox on their houses! :lol_alpha:

COBO Member    3,443
5 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Ask anyone in the field who knows the patterns. Real ones aren't shallow within, and they don't just all of the sudden POP. The real traits to these seismic occurrences are a gradual ramping before it shakes violently, and they aren't shallow either like most of the one's we have seen lately. But, yes those events don't all add up to being induced by quake machines.

Until proven otherwise, I believe many of the smaller, shallow, shakers are the result of fracking. But I also don't dismiss the possibility that the line of recent quakes from Kansas down into Texas are signs of a new fault line forming running parallel to the NMFZ.

Currently, I'm sticking with the theory that coronal holes are the culprit.

Voncroix    74

No need to post doomsday timers or "what he/she said" so you can post and save your own face.

Pls.. just stop. My IQ drops and I dont frequent the posts often.

data, history, process, background, thoughts, .. ect are all fine, but pls don't post garbage.

expert on stuff   
expert on stuff
8 minutes ago, expert on stuff said:

Well, as an authentic CTer it goes without saying how I feel about those fake CTers. A pox on their houses! :lol_alpha:

Did I mention I'm authentic? Ah yes, there it is in plain English. Good.