Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Remember how some of us said kanye west and kim kardashian faked that robbery?

Ukshep    25,420

Well...... say it ain't so! we might have been right!

Kanye West is wanted for questioning by police as a suspect in the Paris robbery case after more evidence has emerged suggesting the jewelry theft was an “inside job.”

Police believe somebody close to Kim Kardashian helped tip off the thieves and Kanye West, though performing at Meadows Festival in New York at the time, has been summoned to the French capital for questioning.

A police source, describing the case as “one of the strangest” they have worked on, said Kanye has “been evasive” and has yet to agree to dates for his hearing.

The bad news for Kanye is that the United States does have an extradition treaty with France, although there has been a history of reluctance on both sides to honor it.

However if French authorities provide enough evidence that the robbery was an “inside job” insurance scam, there will be enormous heat on Kanye to appear in Paris and clear his name.

http://www.anonews.co/kanye-insurance-scam/

Now with all of that said pay attention. The source of this information is a known russian news proxy.

https://toinformistoinfluence.com/2015/11/08/russian-proxy-news-site-exposed-yournewswire/

Now the real story here is.... why does russia want this narrative pushed... Why?

bubba   
bubba

Of course it was...she was alone and they tied her up????

hell some nude pics of her would be worth more... 

Full Throttle    2,075

Kanye is in massive financial trouble,  fashion shows have failed,  concerts have failed, being sued by models,  etc.  Needs some money like yesterday. 

Verdict -  -  -  -  -   guilty by association.  Robbery was planned by both of them. 

Jostler    2,229

I was one who very flippantly suggested this was an inside job.  I'd heard that report of Kanye's indebtedness several months ago and that was the basis for the speculation.  Even so I was surprised when over the next day or two I saw one tabloid after another singing that same song for real.  I made a joke based on my perception of their character....which may prove to have more accuracy than I really believed.

Couldn't happen to a nicer couple...if you can grace their relationship with that word and keep a straight face :)

bubba   
bubba

Yup...they get the insurance money and the black market cash

Cinnamon    28,899

It never ceases to amaze me how people manage to amass fortunes and foolishly squander them away.  I think I figured it out though, it's not enough to be financially secure for the rest of their lives, they want to be kings and queens of anything and everything that interests them, then they try to start up other companies and inevitably fail because the only reason they got rich in the first place was blind fool's luck. 

lol yep, couldn't happen to a nicer couple if this is the way it is!