Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Justice Department drops felony charges - date of trial was set for Election Day

The Justice Department is dropping charges against an American arms dealer who’d been accused of selling weapons that were aimed to reach Libyan rebels ‘fearing disclosure of CIA/Clinton involvement’. The trial was the same day as the presidential election.

Federal prosecutors were due to turn over discovery documents in federal court in Phoenix, Arizona earlier this week but decided instead to drop the case against arms dealer, Marc Turi. 

“I am glad this horrific five-year ordeal is over and I am pleased to be able to move on with my life,”

Rest of article - https://www.rt.com/usa/361847-justice-drops-libya-dealer-charges

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
27 minutes ago, Tigger said:

The Justice Department is dropping charges against an American arms dealer who’d been accused of selling weapons that were aimed to reach Libyan rebels ‘fearing disclosure of CIA/Clinton involvement’. The trial was the same day as the presidential election.

Federal prosecutors were due to turn over discovery documents in federal court in Phoenix, Arizona earlier this week but decided instead to drop the case against arms dealer, Marc Turi. 

“I am glad this horrific five-year ordeal is over and I am pleased to be able to move on with my life,”

Rest of article - https://www.rt.com/usa/361847-justice-drops-libya-dealer-charges

Well thank the DOJ and Loretta Lynch.

Mighty white of her to drop all charges.

bubba   
bubba

Well thank the DOJ and Loretta Lynch.

Mighty white of her to drop all charges.

She's scared...the Clintons have too much dirt on her...