Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING NEWS: Iraqi Government admits Nibiru and Anunnaki are REAL!

Ukshep    21,683

Erm can this be confirmed? As in the translation as he speaks? i am hesitant to believe this for some reason!

September 30, 2016: Iraq’s Transport Minister, Kazem Finjan, states “ancient aliens” built earth’s first airport 7,000 years ago in the Middle East - and used it for interplanetary missions. Sumerians inhabited what was Mesopotamia and, according to Finjan, were aided in developing this space station by visiting aliens (Anunnaki).

Ukshep    21,683

This actually seems to make more and more sense that something is coming! A lot of recent events do seem to be sliding into place for something out of this world to occur. Obviously we are not going to buy whatever they tell us but this to me seems plausible.

YaKnow2.0    726
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This actually seems to make more and more sense that something is coming! A lot of recent events do seem to be sliding into place for something out of this world to occur. Obviously we are not going to buy whatever they tell us but this to me seems plausible.

I agree,unless this dude is a CTer.The world is laughing at the west.Didnt a saudi acientist say the earth was flat once and aaid there were aliens

Groove    2,081

A lot of strange stories come from the ME. However like @Ukshep said, can we get a confirmation on the translation. As much as I would love a government to come out and say that aliens exist can we really trust the info? 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
21 minutes ago, yaknow said:

I agree,unless this dude is a CTer.The world is laughing at the west.Didnt a saudi acientist say the earth was flat once and aaid there were aliens

Saudi Scientists say alot of stupid stuff .

They worship a meteor 🌠 and prefer the company of farm animals.

Go figure.

Third world idiots spook easily so it's not surprising that they would put out this sort of propaganda.

Cryptic Mole    4,559

The Anunnaki are somewhat of a deception created by xxxxxx xxxxxx even though very real, they are not aliens per se'.

Nibiru/Nibru has a double meaning.

Nibiru means "The Crossing" meaning the crossing of two planetary paths, but that's a deception.

Nibru means Enlil, En/Lord + Lil/Wind, Lord of the Storm, god of breath, wind and loft, breadth meaning height and distance.

It's basically all a deception to the public but has masonic significance.

Nibiru/Planet X= the "X" actually meaning "Crossing as the letter X looks like two crossing points. (Meaning an out of square intersection/intersecting cross instead of an actual squared cross) A real cross depicts truth where an out of square cross depicts false truth or twisted truth, a deception/lie or half truth.

Nibru/god/gods of ancient days all tied into naturalistic symbolisms.

Define: Naturalistic - Derived from real life or nature, or "imitating" it very closely.

These are masonic symbolisms all tied into ancient rituals that are only known by the inner circles and never by the public.

Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that.

grav   
grav

What's the big whoop? Of course alien beings exist. As Obummer said, we didn't build nuthin' -- not the pyramids, not Puma Punku or the Nazca Lines, not the multi-ton megaliths at Baalbeck. As in Baal, a Sumerian "god." They flew around in LTAs, but not to outer space. The Vedics called it Rahu. It's no stranger to our world. 

thedudeabides    2,493

All truths hidden in Hoax, meant to deceive millions when they are revealed. As CM is saying, I think, they are spiritual beings who exist in multiple dimensions. 

Amethyst    330

But... They aren't invited or coming either. They are quarantined, and are damned. So don't go through that garden path thinking this exploit is going anywhere.

COBO Member    3,459

Once again, we're reminded to look for the ounce of truth in the pound of BS. It'd be pretty egotistical to think humans are the only intelligent life in the universe. There's just too much evidence showing early man's documentation of flying craft being seen. But a civilization before us that managed to completely disappear?? Has there been enough time to completely regenerate?

IRT Nibiru/Planet X, I've seen nothing outside of the equivilent of grainy UFO pics. And I've got to believe there are enough amateur (as well as pro) astronomers out there, that if there was some rogue planet inbound, there's no way any government could keep a lid on it.

Quiet Storm    989

I wonder what the newest,  latest info will be about this in say,  another 20 yrs? 

30 yrs?  50yrs?  Will it still be below the line of site so nobody but people in the center of Antarctica can view it?  

Will the Annunaki be somehow stopped and the planet reversed course?

Stay alert,  Stay Tuned,  Developing -  -  -  -  -  -  -