Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

FREE SPEECH CRACKDOWN: EU orders British press NOT to reveal when terrorists are Muslims

Ukshep    25,400

Further hiding of truth. f*** political correctness!

MEDDLING Brussels has said the British press should not report when terrorists are Muslims in a slew of demands to the Government to crack down on the media.

A report from the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI) found there was an increase in hate speech and racist violence in the UK from 2009 to March 2016. 

Blaming the press, ECRI Chair Christian Ahlund, said: “It is no coincidence that racist violence is on the rise in the UK at the same time as we see worrying examples of intolerance and hate speech in the newspapers, online and even among politicians.” 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/717627/free-speech-crackdown-EU-report-British-press-hate-crime-violence-terror

Jostler    2,220

surreal.....the depth and breadth of this propaganda war is simply breathtaking.  It truly puzzles me that they think we can't see it?  Are there really enough left out there that this blatant manipulation will work on well enough to be effective?

RabidWolf    1,174

I hate to say it, but they may be right to some very small degree. Of course, they aren't right for the reasons why they are trying to control the media.

The global "Press" have been peddling hate & violence non stop for a very long time now, because it sells. They throw out "Breaking News" stories as fast as possible with very limited information and all the while the reporter is drawing conclusions based on their own biases or their company policy and spewing them out there for all to see and absorb. 

Back when the press was there to tell people only what they could learn about events, freedom of speech had a place for them.

Now, they are businesses hell bent on making money under the guise of being The Press. 

Rights belong to the People, not the businesses that people create. Bloggers, independent journalists, small alternative media people all deserve those rights. Mega Media Corporations and their products (AKA what they pass off as "news") do not.

Jostler    2,220
3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I hate to say it, but they may be right to some very small degree. Of course, they aren't right for the reasons why they are trying to control the media.

The global "Press" have been peddling hate & violence non stop for a very long time now, because it sells. They throw out "Breaking News" stories as fast as possible with very limited information and all the while the reporter is drawing conclusions based on their own biases or their company policy and spewing them out there for all to see and absorb. 

Back when the press was there to tell people only what they could learn about events, freedom of speech had a place for them.

Now, they are businesses hell bent on making money under the guise of being The Press. 

Rights belong to the People, not the businesses that people create. Bloggers, independent journalists, small alternative media people all deserve those rights. Mega Media Corporations and their products (AKA what they pass off as "news") do not.

I think you missed the point.  I didn't spell it out but the "they" I referred to is not the  press.

RabidWolf    1,174
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I think you missed the point.  I didn't spell it out but the "they" I referred to is not the  press.

I was responding to the thread topic in general not any specific member's post.

The "they" you may be referring to on a conspiracy website could be anything from microbes-to-humans-to-aliens-to-demons and everything in between. I gave up on guessing which particular "they" people meant quite a while ago. lol

Jostler    2,220
3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I was responding to the thread topic in general not any specific member's post.

The "they" you may be referring to on a conspiracy website could be anything from microbes-to-humans-to-aliens-to-demons and everything in between. I gave up on guessing which particular "they" people meant quite a while ago. lol

yeah, but there's this little thing called "context" that helps if you use it :)

RabidWolf    1,174
Just now, Jostler said:

yeah, but there's this little thing called "context" that helps if you use it :)

That takes all the fun out of it!lol

:chuckle:

grav   
grav
9 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Agreed. They pit puny humans against one another every which way. THEY. Who are they? We never talk about the beings who keep us in, well, a prison planet, with humans working happily as prison guards, inmates, soldiers for various causes.

-- Back from work -- and I see there was discussion of "they."

Mohammed was instructed (after being throttled by the "angel" Gabriel) to learn and recite verses to create a new cause, the religion of submission. Then we had holy wars, the loss of Power of the Catholic church, the rise of science in the West. And of course tolerance and gender confusion and other whoop-ti-do nonsense. And a fierce cult of Mohammedism. Ta da, conflict. I see no solution to the impasse, not as long as Merkel and other quislings work for the angels-demons-gods-aliens-Advanced Beings. "They" are the Archons.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Further hiding of truth. f*** political correctness!

MEDDLING Brussels has said the British press should not report when terrorists are Muslims in a slew of demands to the Government to crack down on the media.

A report from the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI) found there was an increase in hate speech and racist violence in the UK from 2009 to March 2016. 

Blaming the press, ECRI Chair Christian Ahlund, said: “It is no coincidence that racist violence is on the rise in the UK at the same time as we see worrying examples of intolerance and hate speech in the newspapers, online and even among politicians.” 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/717627/free-speech-crackdown-EU-report-British-press-hate-crime-violence-terror

It's no coincidence that violence has been on the rise in the U.K. since 2009 .

The Parliament allowed millions of third world scumballs into the major cities and thought everything was going to be okay?

People running the foreign policies in Europe as a whole in league with United Nations globalistic Libtards like Federica Mogherini wanted violence and suffering because it's another way to increase a global police state.

Right now people are being managed like forest critters the same way States manage fins and feathers for departments of natural resources.

Do you feel like a natural resource?