Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

ASSANGE RETALIATES BACK LAST NIGHT, RELEASES ENTIRE PARTNERSHIP DOCUMENTS FROM BOARD

Cinnamon    24,844

WikiLeaks reported Tuesday morning that they would be releasing new documents every week leading up to the November 8th election.

With that, they have yet to actually deliver the major blow to the Clinton campaign as they promised, but they have released a document file covering a shady corporate firm in Paris, France that is linked to both Hillary Clinton and ISIS.

Paris struck a partnership with French industrial giant, Lafarge, which has now been exploited for funding ISIS for profit.

Documents indicate that Lafarge paid taxes to ISIS so that they can operate its cement plant in Syria, and they even bought oil from ISIS for many years.

<snip>

https://conservativedailypost.com/assange-retaliates-back-last-night-releases-entire-parternship-documents-from-board/?utm_source=Push&utm_campaign=Martin&utm_medium=OneSignal

The dirt on Hillary is at the link. :) 

Ukshep    21,670
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

WikiLeaks reported Tuesday morning that they would be releasing new documents every week leading up to the November 8th election.

With that, they have yet to actually deliver the major blow to the Clinton campaign as they promised, but they have released a document file covering a shady corporate firm in Paris, France that is linked to both Hillary Clinton and ISIS.

Paris struck a partnership with French industrial giant, Lafarge, which has now been exploited for funding ISIS for profit.

Documents indicate that Lafarge paid taxes to ISIS so that they can operate its cement plant in Syria, and they even bought oil from ISIS for many years.

<snip>

https://conservativedailypost.com/assange-retaliates-back-last-night-releases-entire-parternship-documents-from-board/?utm_source=Push&utm_campaign=Martin&utm_medium=OneSignal

The dirt on Hillary is at the link. :) 

Oh please oh please oh please i hope this kind of thing eventually shows links to her funding isis. It would be bittersweet to finally have that nail.

grav   
grav
44 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh please oh please oh please i hope this kind of thing eventually shows links to her funding isis. It would be bittersweet to finally have that nail.

Hmm, who could you be referring to? And what difference, at this point, does it make? She is holding all the cards. The race card. Woman card. And her ace card -- do what I say or you will be Breitbarted, as Joan Rivers discovered when she called Michelle a tranny. Many aces up her sleeve, that's a pretty good hand. 

:hillarylizard:

edit - o.o.o., I forgot her NWO evil minion card. Trumps all other cards.

Quiet Storm    989

It very well may be,  that after a lifetime in politics,  only one thing can actually take her down.  It seems as if she has dirt on everyone, those she don't have dirt on,  gets ARKANCIDE. One thing,  and one thing only,  will take the Satanic demoness out.  She has to pass from this existence permanently. 

Jostler    2,216
6 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

It very well may be,  that after a lifetime in politics,  only one thing can actually take her down.  It seems as if she has dirt on everyone, those she don't have dirt on,  gets ARKANCIDE. One thing,  and one thing only,  will take the Satanic demoness out.  She has to pass from this existence permanently. 

If she has that much dirt on that many, you may not be the only one coming to that conclusion.  How many are there who cannot afford to see her on a witness stand?

Jostler    2,216
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

They are LEGION!!! 

hahaha!  I see what you did there :)  too, tooo true

Stan Hail    213

That she is even still running is such a big puddle of piss in the face of the American voter. The worst part is  that it shows how misguided or gullible some voters are that they could support such a known criminal in the name of supporting apolitical party that they are pushing a traitor who has made a career of acting in her own interest and the interest of others before acting to benefit the US .  As much as I dislike her, were I a progressive I would vote Jill Stein or even Gary Johnson all day before Hillary. If there has been any silver lining to this Hillary for president debacle it's been that the traditional media has beyond a shadow of doubt shown that it is not only biased it's pretty much so completely controlled that anyone with even the smallest crack of open mindedness can see it as plain as sunshine and barring cheating I think it will be almost impossible for her to win the upcoming election.

COBO Member    3,458
2 hours ago, Quiet Storm said:

Just like Obama picking Joe Biden as his VP. He was Obama's insurance against any attempts on his life. As bad a POTUS as he is, think of Biden jumping up in his place.

Now consider if Hillary wins, then dies. <SHUDDER>

Jostler    2,216
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Just like Obama picking Joe Biden as his VP. He was Obama's insurance against any attempts on his life. As bad a POTUS as he is, think of Biden jumping up in his place.

Now consider if Hillary wins, then dies. <SHUDDER>

I've recently begun pondering the thought that perhaps that is actually the plan.  Keep her alive until Trump gets 54% of the vote, Diebold gets 59%, Clinton gets an aneurysm and voila'...we have a Jesuit for a President.

COBO Member    3,458
19 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I've recently begun pondering the thought that perhaps that is actually the plan.  Keep her alive until Trump gets 54% of the vote, Diebold gets 59%, Clinton gets an aneurysm and voila'...we have a Jesuit for a President.

With all the people claiming they'll leave the country if Trump gets elected... I suspect I could pull a 5th wheel down into Baja and live out my days comfortably. Need defensive weapons? Bribe the local police chief. I hear there were quite a few rifles supplied by Obama and Holder a few years back. Plus a huge surplus of Makarov pistols. That's all I'd need. Heh heh... unless I ran across an old 1911 in .38 Super!