Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Mad Scientist Injects Himself A 3.5 Million Year Old Permafrost Bacteria. The Results Are Shocking!

Cinnamon    24,616

A controversial Russian Scientist, Anatoli Brouchkov claims that he has found the elusive key to eternal life. He has injected himself with bacteria that is 3.5 million years old. 

As he claims, these cells have made him stronger and healthier than ever, he has high resistance to environmental factors and astonishing levels of vitality. Moreover, the tests undertaken on animals also showed that these cells increased the physical activity and a fortified immune system. 

<snip>

http://www.riseearth.com/2016/10/mad-scientist-injects-himself-35.html

Anyone want to volunteer for this?  You all go ahead and if it works for you, I'll do it too! 

RabidWolf    1,080

And now you see the source for longevity tales throughout history and some religions.

I certainly wouldn't mind having access to those bacteria. Though, I prefer a topical or sublingual method of absorption over injection.

Malevolent    2,924

He'll wake up dead one day and will not even realize it.. (TIC)

To be honest the old saying - for every action there is a reaction - holds true.  There will be some reaction but time will tell.  This guy has a death-wish if you ask me,

grav   
grav

You never know. Humans once lived much longer than we do, acc. to the OT and other sources. Some geneticists say that our dna may have blocked genes, as if someone stopped up a water pipe with a valve. 

thedudeabides    2,481
14 minutes ago, grav said:

You never know. Humans once lived much longer than we do, acc. to the OT and other sources. Some geneticists say that our dna may have blocked genes, as if someone stopped up a water pipe with a valve. 

Not so much that. The only reason we age is due to memory cells forgetting how to duplicate properly. Once that is solved. We stop aging. Dying. 

YaKnow2.0    710
41 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Not so much that. The only reason we age is due to memory cells forgetting how to duplicate properly. Once that is solved. We stop aging. Dying. 

I thought it had to do with certain metals in our bodies. They stop being produced around 18.thays why you start aging

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

And now you see the source for longevity tales throughout history and some religions.

I certainly wouldn't mind having access to those bacteria. Though, I prefer a topical or sublingual method of absorption over injection.

Right?

Russian is a tricky language.

His injection of shot 💉 was probably served in a glass with a couple of olives and plenty of Russian Vodka.

Make mine a double in MOCKBA.

thedudeabides    2,481
41 minutes ago, yaknow said:

I thought it had to do with certain metals in our bodies. They stop being produced around 18.thays why you start aging

According to the Knowledge I have garnered from college it is Cells losing the ability to replicate correctly. 

unhooked    41

Glad he tried this on himself and it was a voluntary injection. Not too happy about the animals undergoing tests. 

Cryptic Mole    4,520

Here's the real true secret that I'm actually not even allowed to tell, but here goes anyways. (I'm gonna pay for this one, so make it worth my time and write it down.)

Chromosomes capped by telomeres shorten with each replication until causing cell death.

Lengthening Telomeres increases life and avoids death,

"BUT"

The real secret lies in Chlorophyl, the real blood of all known and unknown life.

The unseen communicator and source of power between all living things... the Sun and its source... Plasma Energy... The spark of life... Conductor is in Saline which is in blood plasma and which means life. Notice how plants grow towards the light/sun. Ditto dude!

Telomerase causes growth of all new living tissue, but, only in the right conditions.

... and the grandest secret of them all is simply that everything ever needed to accomplish a lasting long life is within "root-auxin in plant roots."

Keywords: Sun, Root Auxin, Telomerase, RNA, DNA, Cell Division, Sequence, Plasma, Lifeforce...

Now, slowly piece it all together with research.

Groove    2,069
26 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Here's the real true secret that I'm actually not even allowed to tell, but here goes anyways. (I'm gonna pay for this one, so make it worth my time and write it down.)

Chromosomes capped by telomeres shorten with each replication until causing cell death.

Lengthening Telomeres increases life and avoids death,

"BUT"

The real secret lies in Chlorophyl, the real blood of all known and unknown life.

The unseen communicator and source of power between all living things... the Sun and its source... Plasma Energy... The spark of life... Conductor is in Saline which is in blood plasma and which means life. Notice how plants grow towards the light/sun. Ditto dude!

Telomerase causes growth of all new living tissue, but, only in the right conditions.

... and the grandest secret of them all is simply that everything ever needed to accomplish a lasting long life is within "root-auxin in plant roots."

Keywords: Sun, Root Auxin, Telomerase, RNA, DNA, Cell Division, Sequence, Plasma, Lifeforce...

Now, slowly piece it all together with research.

That doctor guy that does the supplements for our fav Texan to hate talks about the telomere things and how they are part of the key to longevity. Thanks for the info CM! Always love reading your post on this stuff.