Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Tigerlilly

DOJ Drops Charges Against Alleged Weapons Broker/UPDATED MARC TURI INTERVIEW Obama used him as a scapegoat

Recommended Posts

 Tigerlilly    139

The deal averts a trial that threatened to cast additional scrutiny on Hillary Clinton’s private emails as Secretary of State, and to expose reported Central Intelligence Agency attempts to arm rebels fighting Libyan leader Moammar Qadhafi.

Government lawyers were facing a Wednesday deadline to produce documents to Turi’s legal team, and the trial was officially set to begin on Election Day, although it likely would have been delayed by protracted disputes about classified information in the case.

A Turi associate asserted that the government dropped the case because the proceedings could have embarrassed Clinton and President Barack Obama by calling attention to the reported role of their administration in supplying weapons that fell into the hands of Islamic extremist militants.

 

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

There is NOTHING Obama and Clinton cannot get away with.  This should be breaking news and both should be charged!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,796
23 minutes ago, Tigerlilly said:

The deal averts a trial that threatened to cast additional scrutiny on Hillary Clinton’s private emails as Secretary of State, and to expose reported Central Intelligence Agency attempts to arm rebels fighting Libyan leader Moammar Qadhafi.

Government lawyers were facing a Wednesday deadline to produce documents to Turi’s legal team, and the trial was officially set to begin on Election Day, although it likely would have been delayed by protracted disputes about classified information in the case.

A Turi associate asserted that the government dropped the case because the proceedings could have embarrassed Clinton and President Barack Obama by calling attention to the reported role of their administration in supplying weapons that fell into the hands of Islamic extremist militants.

 

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

There is NOTHING Obama and Clinton cannot get away with.  This should be breaking news and both should be charged!

Wow, just freaking wow!  This system is nothing more than a DEAD AND ROTTING CORPSE!  The moves they make are so obviously politically motivated in every sector, the whole thing has to go! Infuriating? That's putting it mildly. You're right, there's NOTHING these criminals can't get away with!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tigerlilly    139
30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Wow, just freaking wow!  This system is nothing more than a DEAD AND ROTTING CORPSE!  The moves they make are so obviously politically motivated in every sector, the whole thing has to go! Infuriating? That's putting it mildly. You're right, there's NOTHING these criminals can't get away with!  

Im just p!ssed!  I dont understand how they can get away with these things over and over.  The American people need to clean house but most are asleep!   I have liberal friends and they honestly believe that the right wing conspiracy theorists are making this up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,796
Just now, Tigerlilly said:

Im just p!ssed!  I dont understand how they can get away with these things over and over.  The American people need to clean house but most are asleep!   I have liberal friends and they honestly believe that the right wing conspiracy theorists are making this up!

Smh! I know, I've got some, too. You'd think that court documents and bills passed in Congress would convince them, but they stick their fingers in their ears and go lalalala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,796

Wanted to add, what was done to the Libyan people should have never happened, their place was beautiful, they were not bothering anyone, gave up their nukes a long time ago. But NOTHING is good enough for the oligarchs, they want to possess every. single. thing. Including us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,796

Arms dealer says administration made him scapegoat on Libya operation to 'protect' Clinton

EXCLUSIVE: American arms dealer Marc Turi, in his first television interview since criminal charges against him were dropped, told Fox News that the Obama administration -- with the cooperation of Hillary Clinton’s State Department -- tried and failed to make him the scapegoat for a 2011 covert weapons program to arm Libyan rebels that spun out of control. 

“I would say, 100 percent, I was victimized…to somehow discredit me, to throw me under the bus, to do whatever it took to protect their next presidential candidate,” he told Fox News chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge.

The 48-year-old Arizona resident has been at the epicenter of a failed federal investigation led by the Justice Department spanning five years and costing the government an estimated $10 million or more, Turi says.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/arms-dealer-says-administration-made-him-scapegoat-on-libya-operation-to-protect-clinton.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×