Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CJ Guardian News

Veteran Slams Donald Trump in Viral Video

A veteran slams Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump in a video titled, “I am So Pissed I Can’t See Straight!” He starts by admitting that he is not one to post videos like this but can no longer hold in it. Trump has angered many people with multiple slanderous outbursts, but the one that set off Ronn Easton is when the candidate said, “Only weak people get PTSD.”

The number of suicides and other grave effects resulting from Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in the military has skyrocketed. It has been an ongoing cause of alarm for vets, active military, and the public at large. Iraq War veteran and Chairman of the progressive VoteVets.org, Jon Soltz, called Trump’s comments “horrible” but “not shocking.” He went on to say:

We’re talking about 

... click HERE to continue reading

21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Can the left wingers ever tell the truth about ANYTHING? 

The only problem with Trump is for everything he has said, he has said the opposite.  He is a man full of inconsistency.  So while he has "supported" the troops he has also called criticized war victims and although he may have meant something different... he did say call PTSD war victims weak. 

1 minute ago, CJ Guardian News said:

The only problem with Trump is for everything he has said, he has said the opposite.  He is a man full of inconsistency.  So while he has "supported" the troops he has also called criticized war victims and although he may have meant something different... he did say call PTSD war victims weak. 

The problem with this post is that it is disingenous and total bs. Trump did not say what they said the way they said he said it. Wow, what a stretch to smear someone! 

I also want to add, that I trust NO poltician. But I do know that truth is important in reporting.

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The problem with this post is that it is disingenous and total bs. Trump did not say what they said the way they said he said it. Wow, what a stretch to smear someone! 

The post is not disingenuous... the post is true.  The title says that a war veteran slams Trump in a viral video.  The veteran did slam him and the video has gone viral.  While some may disagree with the veteran, the post hasn't lied because the content "other than quoted text" does not shed an opinion on either candidate, but it does speak truth about PTSD

Just now, CJ Guardian News said:

The post is not disingenuous... the post is true.  The title says that a war veteran slams Trump in a viral video.  The veteran did slam him and the video has gone viral.  While some may disagree with the veteran, the post hasn't lied because the content "other than quoted text" does not shed an opinion on either candidate, but it does speak truth about PTSD

Shall we dance some more? 

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I also want to add, that I trust NO poltician. But I do know that truth is important in reporting.

You shouldn't trust any politician totally.  Again, this particular post has nothing in it that is not true.  I didn't say if Trump did or did not say it, what was said is a veteran ...... 

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Shall we dance some more? 

We can.... it's up to you.  I'm not going to debate what Trump did or did not say.  I didn't confirm or deny it in the article and won't defend or support him here.  But I do love to dance.  

Just now, CJ Guardian News said:

You shouldn't trust any politician totally.  Again, this particular post has nothing in it that is not true.  I didn't say if Trump did or did not say it, what was said is a veteran ...... 

And I object to the content because the post the veteran made is disingenuous and he's full of crap. Someone should find out if he's a Hillary supporter or not. I don't have time to mess with it. I see what's going on there. 

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

And I object to the content because the post the veteran made is disingenuous and he's full of crap. Someone should find out if he's a Hillary supporter or not. I don't have time to mess with it. I see what's going on there. 

The veteran is not the only person who had a problem with what was said.  Many people do, while others like you have refuted its validity.  He actually said he is not a fan of either one.  I think it's sad that if anyone criticized Trump they are automatically considered Clinton supporters.  More people than not believe that both candidates are full of crap.  At least in my part of the world....